Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 02:47 PM
wtellis

Hi my name is Warren I have a 2012 mustang gt/cs Silver I live near Elkton and glad to be part of the group.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:18 PM
Code Vision
1st Gear Member

HI Guys,

My name's also JD, and I bought my first Mustang (Black GT 2013 Basic Manual) about 2 months ago. I've never really been a car guy before this, but I sold my 2006 Hayabusa to get the 'Stang after we had our baby girl. I'm excited to see how helpful and knowledgeable a lot of the community is.
Old 08-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Rolling13
2nd Gear Member

Hi all. I'm a S MD guy waiting for my new car. Some of you may know me from the car shows,Black 61 T-Bird roadster.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:08 PM
Black02GTConvert

Hey folks... I am Deffinately a misfit since there seems to be no Delaware Chapter so I hope you don't mind if I follw here. I am in Bear,Delaware (not far from Elkton MD) and my wife n I just bought our 2002 GT Convertible. So far loving our 'Stang and look forward to some Cruise-Ins (or whatever) and going to shows when we get the time. I know it is late in the season now... but we can look forward to next year.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
kenash
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Black02GTConvert
Hey folks... I am Deffinately a misfit since there seems to be no Delaware Chapter so I hope you don't mind if I follw here. I am in Bear,Delaware (not far from Elkton MD) and my wife n I just bought our 2002 GT Convertible. So far loving our 'Stang and look forward to some Cruise-Ins (or whatever) and going to shows when we get the time. I know it is late in the season now... but we can look forward to next year.
Hey Friends,
No worry, Be Happy...and Welcome! There's time left to enjoy the camaraderie and fellowship of being an owner in his game. Check out Lowes in Northeast....http://www.lowescruise.com/
Might be of interest.
Happy Trails!
Old 09-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Black02GTConvert

Thanks Ken... doubt I will be able to make that one. Just started a new job and from what I hear, I will be away. But if not... I (we) will certainly find ya's!
Old 09-26-2012, 01:37 PM
Big Shawn

Hello, My name is Shawn and 30 years old I currently own a 1995 Mustang GT. Its my first and definitely won't be my last. I live on the Lower Eastern Shore (Salisbury). I first fell in love with Mustangs my freshmen year in High School and knew right then I had to have one. It took me quite sometime to purchase one and i will always be a Mustang owner.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:25 PM
90nSSMD
1st Gear Member

Hey guys, my name is Matt and I've lived in the Aspen Hill/Silver Spring area all my life. I'm currently 23 and I just recently purchased my first stang!

1990 GT Fox Body, white, and definitely needs some love. Pleasure to be a part of the MD chapter!

I'll try to make as many events as possible when they come up. If anyone wants a newbie to cruise with, let me know and I'll see if I have time!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:53 AM
jckinthebox

Hey guys, Im Jack, 18 years old living in Gaithersburg. Ive had my 1968 coupe for a little over a year and am working on restoring it currently. Originally a 6 cyl car, I bought it with a 390 and a c6 auto and hope to have it completed and driveable by summer!
Old 03-01-2013, 09:00 AM
kenash
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by jckinthebox
Hey guys, Im Jack, 18 years old living in Gaithersburg. Ive had my 1968 coupe for a little over a year and am working on restoring it currently. Originally a 6 cyl car, I bought it with a 390 and a c6 auto and hope to have it completed and driveable by summer!
Hi Jack
Welcome to the forum. Assuming that's Gaithersburg, MD, are you familiar with the National Capital Region Mustang Club? (NCRMC). They host a lot activities of interest to us mustang owners. They are headqtr on your side of the beltway, at least you are closer than I.
We look forward to hearing about your project and always like pics.
Happy Motoring!

Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits