Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits

Old 11-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Augusto.Olmedo

Hello,

My name is Augusto. I currently live in Germantown, Maryland. I just moved out here from Southern California in April of this year. Still learning whats all around here. I just bought a 2014 GT-CS. Its all stock right now but i am looking to do a few things, mainly exhaust as i dont wanna void out the warranty. Im rather arrogant to cars so any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:02 PM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Hey, my names Mike, been on Mustang forums for about a year, I'm probably the oldest guy on here, 65, but what the hell, I bought my 14- 3.7 stang last Oct-13, so far , Magnaflo catback, air raid cai, and just did a tune last week, HEY LOVIN MY MUSTANG
Old 12-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Ha, forgot to mention, I'm from the Hagerstown area, Western MD, looks like I'm the only one from @here
Old 04-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Choppertwo
Ha, forgot to mention, I'm from the Hagerstown area, Western MD, looks like I'm the only one from @here
Honestly is there anyone left on this forum from MD-
Old 04-10-2015, 06:00 PM
rats8950

rick from pa,895.0 5 spd
Old 04-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by rats8950
rick from pa,895.0 5 spd
Holy smokes this forum is ALIVE, Hey man whats up, what part of PA are you from
Old 04-12-2015, 02:30 PM
90nSSMD
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Choppertwo
Holy smokes this forum is ALIVE, Hey man whats up, what part of PA are you from

This regional chapter, among many others, has gone inactive awhile ago. Not many local (MD) mustang only car clubs in the area that are active anymore.

I'm a MD local, and I'm a member of the Wolf Pack DMV club. We meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings parking garage (top floor) in Laurel MD bi-weekly (it's right next to the regal cinema off Baltimore ave in laurel). I own a black 2014 Mustang GT and a pearl white 1990 Toyota Supra. I'm typically there in my pony though .

Feel free to find us on FB and join. Really good bunch of guys/gals from all ages, and a lot of really nice cars. Admins of the page post up the times/days for the meets a couple days to a week in advance.

Edit -- forgot to mention we get people coming from VA and Western MD all the time. I know the travel distance is a bit far, but the atmosphere at these meets is generally worth the drive in my opinion. If you decide to come out, look for either a black 2014 GT lowered with charcoal AMRs or a white 1990 Toyota Supra on RX-7 5 spoke wheels and say hi -- my name is Matt. (I may or may not have the front bumper on -- if it's off look for a massive Intercooler with an HKS SSQV blow off valve on the driver side piping lol).

Last edited by 90nSSMD; 04-12-2015 at 02:35 PM.
Old 04-14-2015, 10:39 AM
BKamp613
2nd Gear Member

I'm still here...Harford County.
Old 04-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 90nSSMD
This regional chapter, among many others, has gone inactive awhile ago. Not many local (MD) mustang only car clubs in the area that are active anymore.

I'm a MD local, and I'm a member of the Wolf Pack DMV club. We meet at the Buffalo Wild Wings parking garage (top floor) in Laurel MD bi-weekly (it's right next to the regal cinema off Baltimore ave in laurel). I own a black 2014 Mustang GT and a pearl white 1990 Toyota Supra. I'm typically there in my pony though .

Feel free to find us on FB and join. Really good bunch of guys/gals from all ages, and a lot of really nice cars. Admins of the page post up the times/days for the meets a couple days to a week in advance.

Edit -- forgot to mention we get people coming from VA and Western MD all the time. I know the travel distance is a bit far, but the atmosphere at these meets is generally worth the drive in my opinion. If you decide to come out, look for either a black 2014 GT lowered with charcoal AMRs or a white 1990 Toyota Supra on RX-7 5 spoke wheels and say hi -- my name is Matt. (I may or may not have the front bumper on -- if it's off look for a massive Intercooler with an HKS SSQV blow off valve on the driver side piping lol).
to you and bcamp, thx for the input,dont get over that way much, sounds like fun time tho, I thought something was odd, since I didnt get a welcome when I posted and introduced myself here way back then
Old 04-20-2015, 04:37 PM
ademantia

Originally Posted by 90nSSMD

Wolfpack as in NCSU? I'm not alone! I might have to head out there sometime.

Edit: Nvm, found you guys on FB. Totally different wolfpack than what I was thinking... Oh well, I still might check it out.

Last edited by ademantia; 04-20-2015 at 04:53 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Come One, Come All, Introduce Yourself To The Rest of the Band of Misfits