Maryland Regional Chapter Chapter President: BlueBloodedPony

MD Classifieds Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 10:19 AM
ChalknCover
Sgt. Killjoy

Default MD Classifieds Thread

Okay, so I am willing to give this another go. Deleted the last one due to it being overrun with people not following the rules.

Before you post, you must follow the rules or I will delete the post without warning. This is in the best interest of our members.

Rule #1: Minimum 50 post count and 1 month membership. Same as the regular classifieds section. I am not going to argue why because it has shown to be very reliable in the past. I don't want someone creating an account just to screw one of our members.

Rule #2: Picture of item for sale must accompany post. If you can't immediately post a pic, say so, and you have exactly 24 hours to post the picture or your thread will be deleted.

Rule #3: You MAY post links to your listing on ebay, craigslist, or our own MF Classifieds section. The link does have to be legit. If you break any of these rules not only will I delete your post, but I will forward your info to a admin.

Rule #4: All posts will be reviewed by me, if I have any issues with them, I will remove them without warning, you may PM me if you feel it was unjustly done. If this section gets out of hand, I will simply delete it. I am not joking. I did it before, I will do it again.

Rule #5: Last but not least, and I really shouldn't have to say this, but you must be a member of the MD Mustangs. The only exception is if a surronding state member would like to post something here such as PA, DE, VA, WV, NJ. But the same rules apply as stated above, 50 posts, 1 month, member of your own states board.

Also, if you have sold the item, either through another site like ebay, CL, or whatever, please update your thread saying so, that way I can keep this neat and clean.