Massachusetts Regional Chapter Chapter President: Torch_Vert

I really love this site. It has alot of valuable info.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 01:33 PM
mysonmax

Default I apologize

You guys are right i didnt make a first good impression. heck i think i put the troll on myself lol. I have had several nice rides and when i posted my mind was in the wrong place. Please accept my sincerest apologies and did you get a look at the 68 on my blog . it was a big block car ran mid 11 sec i kinda posted it crooked somehow. but anyway. i will try not to troll out anymore. you guys have some nice looking rides too. The o6 i had thats my little boy by it but i totalled it . it wasnt a mover but it caught a few eyes and brought me back to my 68.

And Thanks Again BMD..

TWM
Old 07-24-2011, 10:01 PM
mysonmax

Smile Thanks Guys i mentioned you in a thread

I am 46 years old and have had a total of 4 hot mustangs and a hot 64 and a 67 fairlain both with weld wheels a 71 ford ranger with a big block and centerlines and would smoke lots of camaros. and my first car in the world was a 67 galaxie xl with bucket seats floorshift and it was one ...haulin boat. I know i came off wrong but i came to this arena because car enthusiast have a way of sticking together. I know i came off wrong in the beginning but i truley have alot on my mind about summer and mason and their care and well being. if you can please put your photos of your cars on my mustang post and it will help me bring in ad revenue because advertisers will be attracted. If you have a site i will do the same for you. eventually i will get a domain name and my post will be easier to find. I know the economy is not good but one of your own is the first and only donation i have recieved at this point. Ive even tried to appeal to the churches but i guess they have no money lol.. I cant thank you enough and im anxious to see some of your cars and hear about them too... most respect to you guys and i hope your car runs 2/10th s quicker for your goodness in your heart lol..And im a gearhead and ihave some good ideas too so if you have any questions that i may be able to help you with feel free.. mysonmax@hotmail.com or mysunshinemax@gmail.com .... Max is my 10 year old.

Greatest respect
TWM
Old 07-24-2011, 10:02 PM
mysonmax

Smile Thanks Guys i mentioned you in a thread

I am 46 years old and have had a total of 4 hot mustangs and a hot 64 and a 67 fairlain both with weld wheels a 71 ford ranger with a big block and centerlines and would smoke lots of camaros. and my first car in the world was a 67 galaxie xl with bucket seats floorshift and it was one ...haulin boat. I know i came off wrong but i came to this arena because car enthusiast have a way of sticking together. I know i came off wrong in the beginning but i truley have alot on my mind about summer and mason and their care and well being. if you can please put your photos of your cars on my mustang post and it will help me bring in ad revenue because advertisers will be attracted. If you have a site i will do the same for you. eventually i will get a domain name and my post will be easier to find. I know the economy is not good but one of your own is the first and only donation i have recieved at this point. Ive even tried to appeal to the churches but i guess they have no money lol.. I cant thank you enough and im anxious to see some of your cars and hear about them too... most respect to you guys and i hope your car runs 2/10th s quicker for your goodness in your heart lol..And im a gearhead and ihave some good ideas too so if you have any questions that i may be able to help you with feel free.. mysonmax@hotmail.com or mysunshinemax@gmail.com .... Max is my 10 year old. fordmustangsarethebomb.blogspot.com

Greatest respect
TWM
Old 07-25-2011, 05:26 PM
SyNdicateZ
3rd Gear Member

ok..