Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

Thread Titles! Very Important! Read before creating a thread!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 05:39 PM
alexr
★★★★★

Default Thread Titles! Very Important! Read before creating a thread!

This subforum is to database all the MUSTANGS on the site. Please add your car to a new thread in here.

If you have more than 1 Mustang, you can use more than one thread, since this will be a 1 car, one thread type deal. If you have another car, that is not a mustang, feel free to add it to this database: https://mustangforums.com/forumid_316/tt.htm

Please use the format below for naming your thread, so we can use the search tool with this section much easier to find specific car threads:

This is what you will put in your title:

My "Year (please use 4 digits)" "Factory paint color" "engine size cid or liters" "if its supercharged, you may add the supercharger manufacurer name (like Procharged or Vortech), OR add Supercharged (or Turbo/Turbocharged)" "GT/LX/V6/Saleen/Roush/Cobra/etc." OPTIONAL: "body styling (coupe/hatchback/notchback/fastback/etc.)"

For Example, your thread title would look like this:

My 1998 Pacific Green 3.8L V6 Coupe

or

My 1987 Black 5.0L Supercharged LX Notchback

or

My 1968 Meadowlark Yellow 289cid GT Fastback

By following these directions, we can create an organized in a database format, that members can use to search and browse for other members cars.

Note: Any thread that IS NOT titled using the procedure above, will be renamed or be subjected to removal by a Moderator or Administrator.