Congratz on the new ride!
Base model? Brembos? Manual/Auto Gearing? What are the details!
As far as mods, I mean just do a search. There are plenty of modded 2011s running around on this forum including mine
Mods really depend on what you want for the car in the end. I have learned the hard way and am not making the mistake again. You pay to play, and it is better and in the end cheaper to go all out first, and not half *** it... By this I mean a couple things. The first is that if you plan on super/turbocharging th car, then done mess with a Cold Air Intake.
So I will make it easy since I have the time and am bored...
No matter what...
1. Handheld Tuner... SCT is my preference, but Diablo is a good company too.
2. Lowering Springs
4. Strut Tower Brace... I couldnt believe it, but I felt a large difference when cornering hard, plus it looks fantastic. (They make ones that fit over a supercharger)..
5. Long Tube Headers.. American Racing or Kooks are both good.
6. Catback Exhaust.. Millions of brands.. I like my Magnaflows..
7. X-Pipe with Long tubes, to get rid of those pesky cats...
8. Intake Catch can..
9. Paint valve covers haha... It looks waaaay better imo
Optional stuff haha...
1. Super or Turbo
4. Panhard Bar
5. New Shifter if manual
Plus lots of other stuff haha I could go on and on..
Good luck and happy Modding!