Members Mustangs This section is for picture threads relating to members Mustangs. Please read the rules before posting!

First mods!!! Before and After :)

Old 08-12-2014, 09:06 AM
lawnchaircrew

Default First mods!!! Before and After :) NEW PICS

Just got my 2012 3.7 and i didn't waste anytime. Removed v6 rocker sticker, got some new american muscle wheels (18x9), Pony emblem Delete and Shift ****. 4:10 FFRP gears, MPT 93 Race Tune with stage III ghost cam, tinted lights all the way around, Ceramic brake pads, and some other goodies. I dropped too much money in 6 months but it was worth it!

AFTER:

Thanks guys!

Last edited by lawnchaircrew; 02-13-2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: new pics
Old 08-12-2014, 09:10 AM
dslpow3r
1st Gear Member

The rims look nice. Not a big fan of the window louver cover, but to each his own. The important thing is, as long as you like it thats all that matters.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:29 AM
lawnchaircrew

Originally Posted by dslpow3r
The rims look nice. Not a big fan of the window louver cover, but to each his own. The important thing is, as long as you like it thats all that matters.
I plan on getting a gloss painted louver at some point. Thanks for the feedback!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:15 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Hey OP! Looking Good! The wheels are really tying the car together nicely! Nice to see another Lititz native as well! If you're free this Saturday we'd love to see the car at our Car Show in Maple Grove Raceway!

Alex
Old 08-12-2014, 10:33 AM
lawnchaircrew

actually i live in denver pa. I just drove out to your warehouse to pick up the wheels yesterday. I appreciate you guys pulling them off the shipping line but boy was the guy at the desk crabby! Unfortunately I will be at the beach so there will be no maple grove show for me. I'm bummed out!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Good job! Very well done!
Old 08-12-2014, 12:15 PM
yourmom6990
4th Gear Member

Looks great! Time to tint those marker lights
Old 08-12-2014, 12:17 PM
07FeltonGT

nice wheels
Old 08-12-2014, 02:19 PM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lawnchaircrew
actually i live in denver pa. I just drove out to your warehouse to pick up the wheels yesterday. I appreciate you guys pulling them off the shipping line but boy was the guy at the desk crabby! Unfortunately I will be at the beach so there will be no maple grove show for me. I'm bummed out!
Ahh understood! Can you shoot me a PM with your order number so I can take a look into this for you? I'm not sure what was up here yesterday and I'd like to speak with whomever you were working with! We'll definitely be having another show next year. Time at the beach is time at the beach!

Alex
Old 08-12-2014, 08:48 PM
lawnchaircrew

Dont know the order number but id be happy to pm you my info if you want to look me up in your system. I wasnt very happy with the guys who where there when i showed up but who ever answered the phone and got my order pulled was great. Im happy. The wheels are right and i was still able to pick them up as planned.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: First mods!!! Before and After :)