Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Mid-Atlantic Mustang Mania 5 Cruise! -mygt500 approved

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 09:03 PM
zporta
5th Gear Member

Well i took my car to a different dealership after getting a hold of this guy on the phone and he seemed great!!! He told me hes gunna try his hardest to have it finished by FRIDAY~! i hope this is the case so i will be in for the cruise!
Old 10-21-2008, 11:52 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

I sure hope so. Yours will probably be the only real GT500 there. What dealership do you use? Apple Ford gets rave reviews all the time. That's where I got mine.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:46 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by zporta
Well i took my car to a different dealership after getting a hold of this guy on the phone and he seemed great!!! He told me hes gunna try his hardest to have it finished by FRIDAY~! i hope this is the case so i will be in for the cruise!
We are all pulling for you! Keep in mind the cruise is not this weekend so that still gives you an extra week to get it worked out before the 1st. I'm sure it will work out

FYI- Cant remember who said it because it seems like the post here are posting backwards from how they use to (before the site changes- newest post, posted on the last page of thread) but whoever asked if we were wearing name tags so we will know each other? Here is what we have done.

We sometimes write our screen names on an envelope or something like that with a sharpie and place it on the dash. At some point everyone makes it by all the cars and will see the name. You could were a name tag I guess but I never see that. lol most guys just check out a car and see the name and start yealling it ha ha. " Hey snake eyes" the owner comes running. :-)

Do what ever you want though but the name on the dash has worked fine in the past.

ONLY 10 MORE DAYS----WE ROLE ON 11-1-08

Old 10-22-2008, 01:08 PM
zporta
5th Gear Member

yea i kno its the not this weekend...i did go 2 apple ford and the SVT rep there is awesome...we talked cars for like 30min before we got anything done...he is really pulling for friday which would be great so i can get my windows tinted next week!!! really lookin forward 2 meeting some ppl on here since all i kno is there sn's and cars
Old 10-22-2008, 02:41 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

Here's a few teaser pics on my upgrades. Car is a bit dirty and the pics aren't great. New spoiler, side skirts, rear bumperm and got the hood painted. Compare with the old stuff in my signature.

Old 10-22-2008, 04:30 PM
East87
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by flewbyu
We are all pulling for you! Keep in mind the cruise is not this weekend so that still gives you an extra week to get it worked out before the 1st. I'm sure it will work out

FYI- Cant remember who said it because it seems like the post here are posting backwards from how they use to (before the site changes- newest post, posted on the last page of thread) but whoever asked if we were wearing name tags so we will know each other? Here is what we have done.

We sometimes write our screen names on an envelope or something like that with a sharpie and place it on the dash. At some point everyone makes it by all the cars and will see the name. You could were a name tag I guess but I never see that. lol most guys just check out a car and see the name and start yealling it ha ha. " Hey snake eyes" the owner comes running. :-)

Do what ever you want though but the name on the dash has worked fine in the past.

ONLY 10 MORE DAYS----WE ROLE ON 11-1-08

Haha that was me. Good to know!
Old 10-22-2008, 06:58 PM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default Mustang Mania 5 is 11-1-08

Originally Posted by suoperdave84
Here's a few teaser pics on my upgrades. Car is a bit dirty and the pics aren't great. New spoiler, side skirts, rear bumperm and got the hood painted. Compare with the old stuff in my signature.

Looking sweet dude! Look what I found from the last cruise ha ha. How about this shot,anyone know that guy in the pic????

I was able to hit a few more stangs today while out, I will be in DE for the next few days and will hit up as many as I can. Lets get those fliers in some hands..........

Last edited by flewbyu; 10-22-2008 at 07:01 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:17 PM
East87
4th Gear Member

Looking sweet dude! Look what I found from the last cruise ha ha. How about this shot,anyone know that guy in the pic????

I was able to hit a few more stangs today while out, I will be in DE for the next few days and will hit up as many as I can. Lets get those fliers in some hands..........
Make sure you get Newark thoroughly!
Old 10-22-2008, 07:53 PM
addison85
2nd Gear Member

I'll be there!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:04 PM
suoperdave84
4th Gear Member

Why you gotta throw my nerdy face on here???

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Mustang Mania 5 Cruise! -mygt500 approved