Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Mid-Atlantic Mustang Mania 5 Cruise! -mygt500 approved

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 09:53 AM
eviligloo
4th Gear Member

Just found out about the event. I'm going to try and make it there.

I've messaged a couple saleen guys to see if I could scare up a few more attendees.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:00 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default Mustang Mania 5 is this Saturday!!!

Originally Posted by zporta
This is makin me nervous still waiting on my clutch 2 come in should be here today meaning i would get my car tom.!!! come on clutch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont let me down
Dear Lord,

We come to you today and ask that you lay hands on zporta's awesome Shelby and heal it so that he can attend our cruise Saturday 11-1-08

Well, we know you know the cruise date already Lord and for that matter we know you know what we are thinking and what I am going to type before I finish typing this soooo would you please just do what you know I am already going to ask you to do?

Would someone please second this!!!???

Our prayers are with you buddy!

5SPD07GT[QUOTE]i am going to walk the parking lots and distribute the flyers/QUOTE]

Excellent! That's how its done. I hit a ton of Stangs while I was in DE and even had one guy ask me if I had any more fliers I could spare so he could give them to a few Mustang owners he knew!!

I am in Jersey for the next few days and hope to pass out my last 50 while here. Weather is making it difficult but I am going get them in as many hands as possible. Anyone near or in college should get them posted there on some boards. Has to be a million Mustangs on campus.

For you lazy peeps lol use these examples of stores below that you can post on community boards while you are shopping. You don't even have to ask them! If you are already in the store how hard is it to put a flier or two up on a board on your way out? Your walking right past it most times lol. Pretty hard if you don't have any fliers in your vehicle!

Walmart
Grocery stores
Pep boys (if you ask nice most times they let you lay some on the counter)
Advance auto
Tape to Gas station pumps (yes, unless you ask they will get ripped down but with the lacking customer service today 99% of them will not even come outside to look at the pumps.
Post office lobby table
**** video store (ha ha yes they are everywhere and horny bastards own Mustangs too)

Lastly, I challenge anyone that says they cant find a Mustang in or around there house. If I drive a few blocks from my house there are a minimum 6 Mustangs within 5 minutes. I know there is a Mustang owner in your neighborhood.

4 MORE DAYS!!

Last edited by flewbyu; 10-28-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:49 AM
flewbyu
4th Gear Member

Default Mustang Mania 5 This Saturday!

Originally Posted by eviligloo
Just found out about the event. I'm going to try and make it there.

I've messaged a couple saleen guys to see if I could scare up a few more attendees.
That's great! Glad you found out about the cruise, we always love it when the Saleen's come out to play!!

4 MORE DAYS!

I'm locked and loaded! Who else is?
Old 10-28-2008, 12:01 PM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

i just printed out a flier then made some copies! Gonna hit them hard the rest of the week. Weather is still lookin good! Do work son!
Old 10-28-2008, 03:25 PM
zporta
5th Gear Member

HAHAHA well not anymore then 5 min after reading your prayer for me my SVT rep at Apple called me and said my clutch repair kit showed up today and the car should be in my hands by 5PM tom. Thanks for all the support and i am looking forward to meeting a bunch of u MF'ers on sat.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:29 PM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

sweet! cant wait to see everyone there. i had a small vinyl decal made that is my MF username. I'm gonna throw it on the bottom of the windsheild for the cruise so people can recognize me
Old 10-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Heavyg72
3rd Gear Member

This is great...along with everyone here and from other clubs I think we're going to have a great turn out. I'll be meeting 12 stangs at the Dorsey MARC train station to ride to up to the first stop. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:44 PM
5SPD07GT
Official Site Sponsor

i'll be at the MARC stop, see you there!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:33 PM
East87
4th Gear Member

CAN'T WAIT!!!
Old 10-28-2008, 10:11 PM
zporta
5th Gear Member

i think ill be at the MARC stop...it really depends on how F***ed up i get on halloween and if i can wake up that early and drive home from bmore 2 get my car...

Quick Reply: Mid-Atlantic Mustang Mania 5 Cruise! -mygt500 approved