Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Taking my corvette cross country.car meets all across USA.Links WORK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 02:05 AM
jonaofarc

Default Taking my corvette cross country.car meets all across USA.Links WORK!!!

Hey Everyone, I have something interesting to propose to all of you.
To make a long story short I moved to New York about a year ago, from CA. In NY I spent some time doing a variety of interesting things...anyway I wrote some music, and I hope it will entice you to follow me a patriotic thing that I will do next month... hoping to see you all there.

Basically Iam driving cross country from New York to California.
Iam stopping in 14 locations... and in these 14 locations Iam setting up muscle cars meets...

Heres the link to the route summary maps and detailed images about my plan.....

http://jonaohana.com/index.php?corvette

another thing,

When I bought my corvette a year ago, I bought it for a variety of reasons, stellar looks engine that rocks and that v8 soundtrack that you get with any ls1 ls2 ls3 and so on, but one of the key things to me was its all american heritage and the fact that it remains the most attainable supercar money can buy... every time I press that ignition button cant help but to smile at its all American goodness. Cant tell you how much inspiration that car has given me , but indirectly I recently wrote an album which when complete will be called American
Anthems... I have demo songs available to download abolutely free, I would like everyone to have a listen and possibly come to one of these meets.

it would be the koolest thing if we can pull this off....

the music pages can be found here
http://jonaohana.com/index.php?lyrics&America

this is my website which talks about the cross country deal and please tell everyone to see up Iam trying to get 100 people per location...
http://jonaohana.com/index.php?corvette

Iam wondering if anybody would know how I get people to come to this meet.... like I said just click the links for all the info... can the moderator make this post sticky?
Old 01-23-2009, 04:36 PM
genesis
Former Sponsor

You should post on multiple forums about your meet, maybe call up local auto parts business they might know some people