Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

I feel sick to the pit of my stomach - what have I done?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Dj_Seph
4th Gear Member

Sometimes I want a termi so much I wish someone would t-bone my car at an intersection or ram it in the parking lot.

Insurance buying me a new car FTW! But then I start the car and think, I'd kill someone if they totaled this thing.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:21 PM
1bad65
1st Gear Member

It's tough to get rid of a car you love. At least you got a car you really wanted in return. That makes it easier.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:35 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

I almost started to cry too. That would be a very hard decision to make. I think, like most people, you will be happy with your purchase.

Matthew
Old 08-04-2009, 03:45 AM
Dj_Seph
4th Gear Member

Unless the termi is a lemon.>.>
Old 08-04-2009, 07:09 AM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Congrats on your new purchase. I know you don't feel good about it but this was your dream to have a Termi and now you have one. Plus I am sure it will find a great home and the new owner(s) will take great care of it like you did.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:01 PM
romac

What a choice that would be... the Terminators are hands down some of the finest Mustang's ever built though, very high on my dream list as well. I think you'll be happy with the trade if it's something you always wanted. It's a big plus that its a well maintained stock Termi at that.

Got any pics of your GT by chance? I'm not on here much so I'm not familiar with it.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:13 PM
speedstang06
4th Gear Member

Congrats on the new ride, that would be one tough decision though! I always liked your car, hopefully it will find a good new home. Post some pics when you get the new one!
Old 08-04-2009, 04:14 PM
marcuskeeler
5th Gear Member

After much stress, acid stomach, sleepless nights, i called off the deal. I dropped round to the dealership today and spoke to the sales manager, after initially resisting he saw that I simply wasn't going to take the thing so tore up the paperwork. Apparently he has 2 guys lined up to step in so it was all good, he was ok about it really.
I felt bad doing that but seriously, I was a wreck the whole weekend and Monday stressing about it.

I remain in the market for a Coupe Termi though.

To celebrate the lifting of my stress I spent 2 hours under it with my bag of rags and WD40.

Got any pics of your GT by chance? I'm not on here much so I'm not familiar with it.
I must update my profile pics...

More on my Site

Last edited by marcuskeeler; 08-04-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:45 PM
Croft
3rd Gear Member

Well, I always say to go with your gut feeling. And if you were eaten up the lasy few days about it, then hands down you made the right decision. Another termi will cross your path in the future!

BTW, your car is VERY prestine! Loveliness to the eyes.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:16 PM
JBALLOY08GT
2nd Gear Member

Dang what a story!!! I would of done the same thing those termi's are so badass. Now its time for you to live on your dream with your new termi! Just remember your hard earned GT got you into your dream car!!! GOOD LUCK with your new RIDE!

Quick Reply: I feel sick to the pit of my stomach - what have I done?