Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

MI Photoshoot 2-19?

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2010, 12:17 AM
greeneyedgirl
1st Gear Member

Default MI Photoshoot 2-19?

Hey Everyone!

I know it has been a while since I posted, but I thought maybe this may be of interest....

Today, I took the stang out for one of her last rides before she's going "away for a while" to get some major work done....anyways, I drove to the Russel Industrial Center to get some test shots (I'm doing some before and after, so obviously right now I'm working on the before pix.) Here's the contact/location info:

Russell Industrial Centerwww.ricdetroit.org
1600 Clay Street
Detroit, MI 48211-1972
(313) 872-4000

It's a great spot for really unique photos in an industrial setting. The quick shots I got turned out great, besides the fact it was freezing out....

Well, if anybody's interested, I plan on going back tomorrow afternoon, probably around 3ish. It would be really cool to get various years of Mustangs in this type of setting. I'll post a few of the pics I took so you can get an idea of the what I'm talking about.

Either way, just thought I'd spread the word to you Michiganders (or whoever's in the area!) of this place. PM me if you want anymore info!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:23 AM
greeneyedgirl
1st Gear Member

Ok here's one shot...I'll get more up shortly (and no, there's not that much snow...I was driving around trying to test out different areas, so my tires got a bit trashed.)
Old 02-19-2010, 12:30 AM
greeneyedgirl
1st Gear Member

....and another test shot....
Old 02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Sparkplug98

Originally Posted by greeneyedgirl

....and another test shot....
i like this pic
Old 02-19-2010, 04:59 PM
Matt's 95 Stang
Resident Ginger

Very clean. White is so hard to keep clean. My old 85 Fox never looked that clean, it use to **** me off...haha...

Matthew
Old 02-19-2010, 06:09 PM
greeneyedgirl
1st Gear Member

Yeah my car is a total pain to keep clean. After all the work is finished this spring I'm getting it painted. I absolutely HATE the matte paint on it right now!! I debated getting a really obnoxious pink paintjob, but my fiance gave me "that look" and pretty much crushed that idea. So she's staying white. Anyways, thx for the compliments...I'll post more in a bit.

I'd also like to plan something in the spring where we could get a shoot planned there. Any ideas what the "appropriate place" would be to post this idea on the forums?
Old 02-21-2010, 09:02 AM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

very nice!
Old 02-21-2010, 12:46 PM
finallyigot1

Nice. Can't wait to see the after picks
Old 02-22-2010, 08:34 AM
lizzyfan
Underboss

Any ideas what the "appropriate place" would be to post this idea on the forums?
Try the regional section
Old 02-22-2010, 02:47 PM
K Z
2nd Gear Member

I debated getting a really obnoxious pink paintjob, but my fiance gave me "that look" and pretty much crushed that idea.
Obnoxious pink Wouldn't look good, but some of the lighter shades of pink would 4 a chick car. Ur man must drive ur car at times and just don't want 2 drive a pink car.

Quick Reply: MI Photoshoot 2-19?