Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Say hello to Regulus

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Carinae

Talking Say hello to Regulus

Hello! Its nice to finally introduce myself, I have been lurking on these forums for some time now but since its been almost a year since I picked up my 2007 GT I thought it was about time to introduce Regulus (I'm an astronomy nerd so the car was destined to be named after a star... lol)

When I bought the car it already had lowering springs (unk brand) and a stinger-type axleback system (again not sure the brand)

Waiting for my airaid cai and bama tuner which are en route as well as my new eibach sways

Also planning a pre-mod dyno run for this weekend hopefully, will definitely post some information when i do

And more pics to be forthcoming... cars getting a detail this weekend and with any luck my friends imola red zhp should finally be here to take some good photos
Old 01-10-2013, 11:43 AM
Carinae

Looks like i screwed up the image link... lets try again since i cant edit

Old 01-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

The fastest color too! Nice Stang.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:34 PM
Fillerdust
2nd Gear Member

Nice car, great color. Welcome!
Old 01-15-2013, 09:39 AM
Carinae

Well thanks to the people at americanmuscle.com my parts had arrived friday, shipping was fast and everything appears to be in order!

Unboxing the bama tuner... 93 race tune plugged in and the first thing i said when driving is "oh, so thats what its supposed to be like shifting a standard transmission..." the improved throttle response was very noticeable, and the butt dyno agrees that the car develops power much more smoothly across the powerband now

Airaid race cai installed... fit and finish was great, install took almost no time at all (though i am led to believe the previous owner had installed and removed a cai themselves as one of the stock bolts to the fender was replaced with one that did not fit properly) the intake looks great in the engine bay and is actually quite loud, between this, the new tune and the stinger exhaust the car has a great new growl in the midrange and really screams in the top end (which I've heard plenty of since installing )

Eibach sway bars were also delivered and are on the garage floor for installation when I have a chance, after installing the intake I decided he needed a good clean/clay/polish/wax, hopefully I can get some good pictures taken soon... see you guys then!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:44 AM
Carinae

Oh, and I nearly forgot to mention the booked dyno time next weekend! does anyone here have experience with mustang magic in deer park, NY? going to have my dyno runs there and hopefully before long have a rear end installed...

And my VTEC rep called so hopefully they can work together with the shop to install my Very Tall Engine Cooling (O.o)

lol...

Posted from MustangForums.com App for Android
Old 01-19-2013, 12:48 PM
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

nice ride.