Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > Members Rides and Car Show Section
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Members Rides and Car Show Section This section is for requests for photos of certain models or modifications, as well as car shows and events. Please read the rules before posting!

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-16-2014, 10:20 PM   #1
SVTCobraStang00

Vehicle: 2001 Mustang Gt Convertible
Default Mustang Shows in New Jersey?

I have Googled Mustang car shows and I have found nothing! I have seen sites that haven't been updated and they still say 2013 Mustang Shows. I just wanted to know if there are any in NJ this year... since THIS year I got a Mustang. Every other year I got emails and found shows online but I didn't want to go since I was Stang-less lol. What fun is that, to look at other peoples cars and get all depressed that I no longer had mine. If anyone has any ideas or knows something I would love to know about upcoming events.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 07-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #2
SVTCobraStang00

Vehicle: 2001 Mustang Gt Convertible
Default Hmmm

Weeks later and no reply, plus I have seen nothing online either.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:04 AM   #3
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1995 mustang GT
ItsUrFuneral

Big car show in Glassboro coming up. Still time to enter your car.
ENGINE363 fully forged dart engine on the way with more spray!TRANNY C4 with trans brake, 3800 stall, 9in. raceconverter, hurst shifter REAR Moser 35 spline kit with spool, FRPP 3.73 gearsSUSPENION UPR pro street Uppers & lower control arms, Strange 10 way dampers, coilovers up front, BBK sub frame connectors, UPR Tube K-member & A-arms10.57@123.9 (OLD 5.0)
2011 CamaroSS 12.34@110.92

bluebeastsrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 04:52 PM   #4
jimkaray
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang Coupe

http://www.carshowfinder.org
NJStangers is hooked in the the show scene and a well run club from what I can tell.
Not sure what part of Jersey you're in but you've always got shows in nearby states. American Muscle and CJ Pony Parts shows are coming up in August for example if your up for a road trip.
Cruise nights are another good way to find out about local shows. They will drop flyers in your car to promote their shows.
'05 4.0: G-Force T-5, MGW Shifter; VMP MAF/ CAI/93oct N2O Tun; CHE K-Brace & Torque Limiters, Rr Ctrl Arm; Shorty Headers; Centerforce Pressure Plate, McLeod DF clutch, Adj Slave Cyl; 8.8" 4:10's w/ T-Lok; Coast Alum D/S; FRPP Dual Ex; 18" Bullitts; CF Hood; Rr Louvers; SS Gen 1 Frt Cover. ZEX N2O - 100 shot bests: 1/4mi ET 13.495/MPH 103.95 (*only mods were VMP N2O tune & CAI; shorties w/ duals; t-lok).
jimkaray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 05:02 PM   #5
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 1995 mustang GT
ItsUrFuneral

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimkaray View Post
http://www.carshowfinder.org
NJStangers is hooked in the the show scene and a well run club from what I can tell.
Not sure what part of Jersey you're in but you've always got shows in nearby states. American Muscle and CJ Pony Parts shows are coming up in August for example if your up for a road trip.
Cruise nights are another good way to find out about local shows. They will drop flyers in your car to promote their shows.
My wife has that and id stay away from the little club events. They very often cancel without notice. We drove to cheryhill twice for dry runs.
ENGINE363 fully forged dart engine on the way with more spray!TRANNY C4 with trans brake, 3800 stall, 9in. raceconverter, hurst shifter REAR Moser 35 spline kit with spool, FRPP 3.73 gearsSUSPENION UPR pro street Uppers & lower control arms, Strange 10 way dampers, coilovers up front, BBK sub frame connectors, UPR Tube K-member & A-arms10.57@123.9 (OLD 5.0)
2011 CamaroSS 12.34@110.92

bluebeastsrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:16 PM   #6
runninpony6
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2012 mustang V6

Check out carshowz.com you can search by zip code and distance.
Not to many shows out there for just mustangs
runninpony6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:16 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement