1995 Mustang Cobra Convertible #379 of 499 originally made with Removable Hardtop
This superbly built and well maintained Cobra was verified to be #379 of 499 total Cobra Convertibles made that had the Removable Hardtop for 1995 from Ford's SVT division. The Removable Hardtop is no longer with the car, but if you get your hands on one it will make this car even more rare! This stallion runs great, shifts smooth, and is sure to bring you years of happiness!
Car Will Come With The SVT Certification, Brochure (Reprint From Ford), 1995 Cobra Tech Data Card, And A "Powered By SVT" Book.
* Has a Hurst Short Throw Shifter To Bang Through The Gears With A Hurst Ball On Top.
* The Brakes Were Recently Done With Drilled Rotors And OEM Ford HD Brake Pads.
* Custom Upgraded Clear Tail Lights
* Newer Replica GT500/FR500 O.E. Racing Chrome Rims With Newer Z Rated Tires…Looks Hot! $3000 Alone
* The Exhaust Is A Full Mac Exhaust With Borla Mufflers and 3 Inch Tips Exiting Out The Rear And Sounds Incredible! Check out the video above.
* The Top Was Changed From A Vinyl Top To The Upgraded Canvas Top Last Year With A New Glass Back Window & The Rear Defroster Works Well.
* The Cars Paint Shines Great And Is Above Average For A 16 Year Old Car.
* However There Are A Few Scratches And Typical Wear And Tear That You Would Expect To Find On A 16 Year Old Car.
* If You Are Looking For A Brand New Car This Is Not It.
* Clearly States No Accidents On Autocheck And CarfaxThe Car Was Just Tuned And All Fluids Changed, New Timing Cover Gasket, and Timing Tensioner Was Replaced.
03-11-2011 05:24 PM