- Conversation Between rmodel65 and Deadbeat

Go Back > rmodel65

Conversation Between rmodel65 and Deadbeat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Deadbeat
    11-11-2009 01:08 AM
    Thanks for the info. Could I just go to, just say, Turners or a local gun shop to get that license? City hall, maybe?
  2. rmodel65
    11-10-2009 06:30 PM
    if your interested in collectin you need to get a federal firearms license for curios and relics its about 30$ for 3 years and you be able to buy old school gun with no background check and also get discounts on ammo fro various because you hold a FFL

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.

This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company