Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI
View Poll Results: Will you be at the 2nd annual M&G? Please read thread before voting!!
Yes, I will definately be there, no matter what.
38.36%
Yes, I will probably be there depending on work/vacation schedule.
26.03%
I will not know until right before the show.
6.85%
No, i will not be coming.
28.77%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL MF NORTHERN US/CANADA MEET AND GREET!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 10:11 AM
99 GT vert
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 72MachOne99GT
Where is this meet/cruise located in relation to the one last year?

I don't think I'm gonna be able to pull this one off because I've got a pretty loaded summer, but I'm not saying no yet.

Evan, you going with Luke again? Or solo this time?

i think luke is going to go but not sure and if you do not go i am going to be disappointed in you clint
Old 04-20-2009, 11:20 AM
Black_GT_02
4th Gear Member

I'll deff try to make it. I had a great time last year and hopefully we can get another group of people to ride on up with us.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:23 AM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

I'm there!
Old 04-20-2009, 11:36 AM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

I'll be keeping a list of all the guys (that includes gals) who are coming for sure or those who aren't sure but might later decide to come. Please don't try to change or add to the list. If you see an error in your info PM me with the correct info.
When you post here or PM me include your real name and hometown.

LIST MOVED FORWARD TO POST #57

Last edited by wingman75; 04-20-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Demon 340
Administrator

I have some news, and an request for volunteers.

Ive decided that since Im Ride of the Month, it would only be appropriate for us to offer an award for the M&G, so we are going to have an award for Members Choice. Every member who shows up and signs in will get a sheet to vote for their favorite members Mustang, and every member who shows up with their car is eligible to win Members Choice, free of charge! The show runs 12-6, but I plan to announce the winner at 3pm, but that could change based on the turnout. however, if you want to have a chance at winning, make sure youre there well before 3pm! I will post a picture of the award once I get it.

Also, we need a few volunteers and items for the M&G day. Please see the list below:

-We need at least 10 people (with cars) to get to the parking area very early (around 8am) to stake out our area. We have been granted the room by the powerhouse gym manager, but he said that in past years there were problems with the general public getting there and parking in places that got them in the way. The earlier we have people there, the better. We will have room for over 100 cars, but our "prime area" is first come-first serve. Jack has made this overhead shot, showing our area in the shading. The red line indicates how members will enter the area to get parked, and the green line represents the prime area. There are about 50 spots along there, and of course the members who get there at 8am to help get spots will get prime parking.

We have the following volunteers to get there early:
1. 2005mach1
2. BraMas

-We need a couple people who will be handing out the information sheets to the members as they get there, and have the members sign in.

-We need people who dont think that they will be cruising, who are willing to watch the spots of members who do leave to cruise. I dont plan to cruise, so I will be one of these people keeping an eye on the spots, but we have a big area and could use the help.

-We need a few items that Im hoping the members may be able to provide. First, we need some tables. Im bringing a 10x10 "party tent", but I wont have the capacity to bring a table. Anyone who can bring anything along the lines of a table..or anyone who knows someone bringing a truck who could bring a table..that would be great. We also need something to help divide off our area. There is only an opening at the one end of the lot, so we wont have much random traffic through our area, but should we get as many members vehicles as were hoping, we might need to control the crowd a bit.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:46 PM
2005mach1
4th Gear Member

I can come early and rope/hold parking area
I also have a folding 6 ft table I can put in the car
I don't cruise much during the big cruises
Old 04-20-2009, 12:52 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Patrick I think we may have to enter on the drive right in front of the buildings instead of where your red line is. I had the impression they were going to use that area for the kids stuff. Maybe I'm wrong. You might want to check with the woman who is coordinating that. We could even enter around the back of the buildings and over to our area.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:55 PM
tcgrmt

Put me down as "Yes, I will definately be there, no matter what."

I'll be bring the car on the trailer along with chairs and a 10'x10' pop up canopy.

If you need me to haul a table or anything in the back of the truck just let me know.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:02 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tcgrmt
Put me down as "Yes, I will definately be there, no matter what."

I'll be bring the car on the trailer along with chairs and a 10'x10' pop up canopy.

If you need me to haul a table or anything in the back of the truck just let me know.
Hey Rob whats your city?
Old 04-20-2009, 01:06 PM
tcgrmt

I'm in Lakeland (Zukey Lake Tavern) , just south of Brighton, MI.

Quick Reply: MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL MF NORTHERN US/CANADA MEET AND GREET!!!