Minnesota Regional Chapter Chapter President: sonicx

Clubhouse

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 10:17 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by p51mstg
Bummer! With all the geese around Rochester, I've never seen one get smoked like that before!

There are a lot of wild turkeys on my commute home, and they like to stand out on the road and look at you. What makes an animal scared of humans, but not scared of a big bad machine running them down at a high rate of speed? I can't figure them creatures out.

Anyway, that sucks. I bagged a deer this spring and it caused so much damaged to the front end of my Mustang that the insurance company wouldn't give it back to me. But a bird... that's a new one!
Yea... but o well just part of driving i suppose. Luckily i have a 250 deductable because im needing a new hood scoop installed & painted.... mine got split down the side. btw: are you planning on attending our meeting this sat at AVF & the coming along to go to elko?
Old 08-25-2010, 09:08 PM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

I'm driving from Milwaukee back to the twin cities on friday and going to the state fair on sat. Anybody else going? Also, I now have a car. 2002 taurus.
Old 08-26-2010, 10:39 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by mn_mustang
I'm driving from Milwaukee back to the twin cities on friday and going to the state fair on sat. Anybody else going? Also, I now have a car. 2002 taurus.
Nice. Man thats right! State fair time... Haven't really thought about going to be honest? ahaha
Old 09-02-2010, 04:27 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by mn_mustang
I actually did indeed end up going later afternoon saturday. Where you there?

In other news: Just ordered a 4 bank SCT chip from American Muscle. I am switching it up. Had a diablo handheld tuner before.... hope it work good. It just got shipped finally today. Will be posting more, once i have it mid week next week.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:12 PM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

Yeah i was there. Left around seven. Stomach hurt way too much lol.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:24 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by 3.0Taurass
Yeah i was there. Left around seven. Stomach hurt way too much lol.
gr8 day (weather for it) but a crud of ppl lol.

PS: glad to see your back behind the wheel of FORD POWER. Now, its gotta be a mustang next.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:23 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Post UPDATE

Originally Posted by sonicx
Just ordered a 4 bank SCT chip from American Muscle. I am switching it up. Had a diablo handheld tuner before....
Well... have the chip in. I liked it for the most part (no lag in my auto from a stop to punching it while its switching gears). It finally has that classic pony get up & go In addition to having an added security feature (anti-theft switch) which when switch on, car wont turn over. The flashes are easy to flip thru on the fly. CON: I don't really feel that much power dif overall compared to a handheld tuner (prob because you can't switch anything yourself. It's all predone. If one decides to add more to their ride, they ya gotta send the Chip back to AM and get it retuned (free of coarse). I cant seem to notice a difference between the 3 octane tunes (minor dif).
Old 09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
sonicx
speed'n

HEY whats up fellas??? Anyone still around here these days??????? LOL
Old 09-23-2010, 11:16 PM
3.0Taurass
3rd Gear Member

I've been busy with classes and work, but I did find time to order some blue LEDs to spice up the interior of my taurus. Gonna rig them up to light up the footwells like the new ford mycolor option
Old 09-23-2010, 11:25 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Originally Posted by 3.0Taurass
I've been busy with classes and work, but I did find time to order some blue LEDs to spice up the interior of my taurus. Gonna rig them up to light up the footwells like the new ford mycolor option
ALLRIGHT... good to hear from ya man. I know MAX is around but he's been super busy as well. Somehow I find time to get on here (sadly its too addicting to leave alone for more than a day or so hahaha) Haveta say how em lights work out for ya.

Its gettn kinda depressing in Sota here. Ben cloudy and cold much of the week and it's been raining straight thru since last night (still yet). But hey on the bright side.... weekend is upon us as well as almost being 1/2 finished with the semester my friend

Quick Reply: Clubhouse