Minnesota Regional Chapter Chapter President: sonicx

MN Stang Enthusiasts Click Here

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Post MN Stang Enthusiasts Click Here

Welcome to the Minnesota Regional Chapter on Mustang Forums. This Section is open to all and especially made for the Stanger's of Minnesota! It doesn't matter if your young or old. A new member or an old member this is the place to be A site were we as fellow Minnesotans can build a community where members may connect with one another; ask tech questions such as where to get parts, best deals on parts, and good reputable auto shops in the twin cities. In addtion to local up-coming car events (dates & locations). I will try my best to keep things running but I'll need help. The VP: Amoosenamedhank will also assist and add his own touches in on here. Ill be posting up different sections to the best of my MN knowledge about different local shops and City car shows. If there is something i did wrong or that i missed please feel free to politely correct me. NOW THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT: Minnesota Members. If your from MN please join. It'll be a good thing. You'll get access to make your own threads on here as well! TC Stang club as well as members from the Minnesota Mustang Club are welcome as well here as well. Your advice and assistance is needed. And as always I'm open to new ideas.

- SonicX

Last edited by sonicx; 05-11-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:27 AM
sonicx
speed'n

Default Welcome everyone: 2020

Please, if anyone at all wants to help out or know of people who'd like to join. Please send them here. I just want to see a place established for The mustang community. I know a lot has shifted to the social media but your influence is critical in keeping this place moving forth.