MOCSEM (Mustang Owners Club Of Southeastern Michigan)

1ST ANNUAL MICHIGAN AVE CRUISE! JULY 12TH!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 08:46 AM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

Default 1ST ANNUAL MICHIGAN AVE CRUISE! JULY 12TH!

Hey everyone just wanted to give you a heads up for the Michigan ave cruise! We are all set! We will be parking at Village Ford in Dearborn (Michigan & Telegraph). I Believe the cruise is from 9-9. I sure hope the rain doesn't scare away our east siders again! (It would be nice to finally see u guys and ur cars) (And they can be dried off......lol) So I hope you guys make the effort to come out. We will have a DJ, food and grandstands to watch the cruise from. It is a private party only MOCSEM members and Village Ford Employees can get in! Should be a great time! Hope to see everyone there!

Mike
Old 07-05-2008, 03:24 PM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 1ST ANNUAL MICHIGAN AVE CRUISE! JULY 12TH!

ORIGINAL: 1BADD05
Hey everyone just wanted to give you a heads up for the Michigan ave cruise! We are all set! We will be parking at Village Ford in Dearborn (Michigan & Telegraph). I Believe the cruise is from 9-9. I sure hope the rain doesn't scare away our east siders again! (It would be nice to finally see u guys and ur cars) (And they can be dried off......lol) So I hope you guys make the effort to come out. We will have a DJ, food and grandstands to watch the cruise from. It is a private party only MOCSEM members and Village Ford Employees can get in! Should be a great time! Hope to see everyone there!

Mike
Dry it off? That'll scratch the paint!

This East sider has a family get together on the 12th. But I'll see you on the 18th at WalMart when you come over to the East side for the Port Huron cruise.

Old 07-06-2008, 03:48 PM
06steeda
2nd Gear Member

I'll be there! I won't make the meeting Tues., so if there's a sign up sheet, please include me and Jules! Also Sun. is Midway Golf get together AND USMA show @ Taylor Gibralter AND Ford Fun Weekend @ Norwalk! It's coin flippin' time......Hey Jack & Jason, the 19th & 20thin Mt. Clemens theGibraltar Trade Center has a car show. I'm sure some of us will be there. I'll park under the tall guy!
Old 07-07-2008, 06:42 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

I had to cancel my appt. to get my hood pins fixed on the 12th.
The owner of the shop wasn't going to be there to make the
decisionon what to doif my hood is actually dented past the trim plates,
and it is...so it was useless to even go.

So I guess I can make "one of the biggest shows of the season" ha ha
Old 07-09-2008, 07:49 AM
glb07gt

Hi Mike,

You stated that MOCSEM members only can get in. I would like to bring a guest. Will my guest be able to get in with me? There is a good chance my guest will become a club member by the end of the day.

Gary
07 GT/CS convertible

[IMG]local://upfiles/95250/FB92AD10CD934E8488392A6E7BE9316A.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-09-2008, 07:26 PM
downriverT
3rd Gear Member

I will be there and early. Well early to my standards.
Old 07-09-2008, 08:28 PM
JimC

Wish I could make it but this weekend is the Port Huron to Mackinac race (sailboats) and my wife likes to go down and watch the boats head out to the start - we have breakfast tickets this year to sit on the water front and watch the action.

Besides, I may not even have my car. Had transmission issues so set up an appointment to have it checked. Put the car back to stock last night, drove to the office this morning and coolant was erupting out of the top reservoir. Putting the stock air box and tune was the only change I made so they can check the transmission. So, they said they need to keep the car at least overnight now to track down this problem.

Hopefully it isn't major and I have the car back good as new by July 18! Don't forget Cruise Night in Port Huron (and my birthday too LOL)!
Old 07-10-2008, 06:27 AM
theresa
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: downriverT

I will be there and early. Well early to my standards.

Hey downriverT!
wanna here something funny? After talking to u a few weeks ago on the forum,
for some reason I thought u were an old dude!! lmao...
Remember when the MOCSEM group was in the
parking lot Friday night for the Fort street cruise? Mike had told me that u were coming to
pick up a window decal. Later when we were leaving, I asked him "I thought DownriverT
was coming?" Mike laughed and said..."He was just here". I saw some younger guys talking toMike a little earlier. I guess that was U!!! lol.....I haven't a clue why I thought u were old!! Mike seemed to get a kick outta that.

And on topic.... I will be at the cruise around 9.
JimC Hope u get your car problems figured out. Good Luck!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:06 AM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JimC

Wish I could make it but this weekend is the Port Huron to Mackinac race (sailboats) and my wife likes to go down and watch the boats head out to the start - we have breakfast tickets this year to sit on the water front and watch the action.

Besides, I may not even have my car. Had transmission issues so set up an appointment to have it checked. Put the car back to stock last night, drove to the office this morning and coolant was erupting out of the top reservoir. Putting the stock air box and tune was the only change I made so they can check the transmission. So, they said they need to keep the car at least overnight now to track down this problem.

Hopefully it isn't major and I have the car back good as new by July 18! Don't forget Cruise Night in Port Huron (and my birthday too LOL)!
Jim sorry to hear about your car's problem. Car or no car you are the 'man' on the 18th.

What do you want for your birthday? a Whipple maybe? We'll take up a collection.
Old 07-10-2008, 01:09 PM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

Sure Gary, we would love to have a new member join us!

Mike

Quick Reply: 1ST ANNUAL MICHIGAN AVE CRUISE! JULY 12TH!