MOCSEM (Mustang Owners Club Of Southeastern Michigan)

kill stories!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 07:05 PM
88T-TOP
2nd Gear Member

Default kill stories!

well i was just wondering if anyone had some kill stories in their stangs? heres mine!

last night minding my own business im at the light at merriman and joy rd right by 7 11 going to get a bite from taco bell and head back home and im the only one at the light and no one next to me...all of a sudden some asshat pulls up to me in a dodge pickup rumble bee edition revs his engine at me then brake torques his truck smoking the tires so i thought to myself what the hell why not so once the light turns green we both put the hammer down...im wheel spinning like crazy fish tailed side to side through the light then i gained traction ran him to almost west ch. and had him by a car and a half almost...not a bad run...i dont rag on my car and i like to keep racing at the track where its safe but thats my kill story!

nick
Old 11-08-2008, 01:50 AM
88T-TOP
2nd Gear Member

wow anyone?
Old 11-08-2008, 11:03 AM
wingman75
5th Gear Member

Street race? Not me. If you want more action then post in street strip. I think there are only about 5 or 6 people who ever post in the MOCSEM area.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:07 AM
downriverT
3rd Gear Member

I raced this blinged out s197 on telegraph in the summer. It was a good lookin ride with a nice loud exhaust. He was pestering me so I gave him a run we were around 40mph. I always let the opposition have the jump just in case I get beat I can hurry up and open the bottle for a rematch. He got a half-full car jump on me and I started to creep up then the typical s197 driver missed a gear and I was gone. Played around for awhile he had alotta show not much go.
Old 11-08-2008, 05:06 PM
2005mach1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by downriverT
I raced this blinged out s197 on telegraph in the summer. It was a good lookin ride with a nice loud exhaust. He was pestering me so I gave him a run we were around 40mph. I always let the opposition have the jump just in case I get beat I can hurry up and open the bottle for a rematch. He got a half-full car jump on me and I started to creep up then the typical s197 driver missed a gear and I was gone. Played around for awhile he had alotta show not much go.
I think I know that guy!! silver with bling and loud exhaust, thinks his cars fast!!

LOL
Old 11-09-2008, 08:21 AM
88T-TOP
2nd Gear Member

like i said im not for street racing because people can get seriously hurt or killed it was just a little playin around and thats the first time i ever ran someone in my car...my car is my baby...shes always pampered...amsoil...k&n oil filter and there is not one fluid or filter i havent changed on it so far from working in a mechanic shop...u guys ever need a oil change or anything let me know...i also got accounts with alot of major parts suppliers
Old 11-09-2008, 11:37 AM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

Yep I am the one who missed the gear, but I will go again if you like...try to redeem myself a lil......

ummm but Mike I also heard Dave "outlaw" while on his 1st ever pass on nitrous beat you "the nitrous master" ........... hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol
Old 11-09-2008, 12:26 PM
downriverT
3rd Gear Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anyone have some water it burns it burns.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:44 PM
1BADD05
3rd Gear Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Anyone have some water it burns it burns.
lol....just teasing bro! I had to have a lil comeback right? lol
Old 11-10-2008, 01:06 PM
theresa
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1BADD05
Yep I am the one who missed the gear, but I will go again if you like...try to redeem myself a lil......

ummm but Mike I also heard Dave "outlaw" while on his 1st ever pass on nitrous beat you "the nitrous master" ........... hmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

nitrous master....omg that's funny!

So does that mean Dave is the one to beat? lol

Quick Reply: kill stories!