Mustang II Section The more economy minded, compact Mustangs which were offered from 1974-1978

Mustang II Wiring Diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 11:39 PM
Zerax

Default RE: Mustang II Wiring Diagrams

Thanks for the info. Recently got a '74 and I'm looking for all the infomation I can find while it's still there to find. Didn't realize how scarce '74 Mustang II's were becoming. Really appreciate the diagrams.
Old 06-27-2008, 05:08 PM
McNamee

Hey, I am restoring a 1978 Mustang II with my grandfather, it is an original 4 cylinder car but now has a 351 cleveland in it.

Anyways long story short, we accidentally crushed the plastic pin out connector when putting in the engine, the one that connects though the firewall, I was wondering if anyone has a diagram or possibly a picture for it/of it, which wires go where, Because when it got crushed the wires and pins are fine but the plastic peices allowed the pins to move so they are all bunched up and its hard to figure out where it all goes. I was looking at the diagrams you have supplied but I don't think its in there, Ive been trying to find it. Still new to reading the diagrams as well.

We would just buy a new connecter but thats hard to find, if anyone has a pinout for the connector it would be greatly apprecaited.

Thanks.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:28 PM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

which side is damaged? the fuse box side or the engine harness?

i have a V8 harness for a II if your interested.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:36 AM
McNamee

The harness connector is damaged, and I may be interested in that harness, I'll talk to my grandfather about it tomorrow, how much were you looking to get for it, price wise? And what is the condition of the harness?
Old 07-05-2008, 03:12 PM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

the harness is in great condition, which is why i snatched up on it and stuck it in a box in my closet

you have a private message

[8D]
Old 11-05-2008, 09:29 PM
sam_fajardo

Maybe someone can help me out I have a 78 mustang II cobra with a 302 motor. The electrical wiring fried out because the idiot who did my motor work ran my wiring between my radiator and the front frame of the car and with the large cam I have the vibration ate through the wires and caught on fire and fried most of the wiring to the fire wall. I wasable to get a new wiring harness from a 75 mustang II but I am stuck on one last connection which is the wire from the brain to the loom. Any suggestions on how that would be connected. Any help would be appreciated. THanks in advance
Sam
Old 11-06-2008, 07:18 PM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

you got a pic?
Old 11-06-2008, 10:28 PM
sam_fajardo

Hey there,

I had thesame problem with esnipes all I did is register to esnipes and once I did that it let me DL the PDF files. Hope that helps.

Sam
Old 11-07-2008, 12:28 AM
sam_fajardo

I'm new to this so I hope you were referring to meas far *** those pics. I had my neighbor working on it and he pretty much abandoned me. I can send several of the loose wires he has going. Do I need to send them to your email? Like Isaid I am new to this. Please advise and I will send several helpful pics. Thanks in advance
Old 11-07-2008, 07:43 AM
my77stang
6th Gear Member

you can post em in the other thread you made in here, just upload them to your photo hosting site of choice, click on the little yellow picture button when your making your post in the forum, and put the link to the picture in the field that pops up when you click the button.

Quick Reply: Mustang II Wiring Diagrams