Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

OMG! NY Autoshow! BOSS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2006, 02:40 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Default RE: OMG! NY Autoshow! BOSS!

Yea, I don't get it. Take all the Parnelli Jones emblems and stickers and stuff off and hand this baby over to an underworked Ford factory.........BAM........you got your next Boss Mustang. I mean.......it has a 302 in it for crissakes, a 370hp NA 302!![sm=hail.gif]

Why o why can't we have this baby in the low to mid 30's price range???? Why another unaffordable limited edition mustang???? Why no Boss or Mach 1 for the average Joe???? Whyyyyyyyyy???[sm=boohoo.gif]
Old 04-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Theorem1
2nd Gear Member

Theres works on a Boss 331 and a Mach 1 project. Damm I cant remenber what website I read that on but I let you know when I can remember
Old 04-17-2006, 11:02 PM
MysticVenom96

ORIGINAL: 757GT

ORIGINAL: V8Cody

Word! That is very sexy. I just don't like the stupid little line infront of the head lights.
I am with you. That thing in front of the headlights has to go.
I think it's pretty bad ***...I like the Bar across the headlights, But would look alot better of the lights were blacked out!
Old 04-18-2006, 02:08 AM
Kriger
2nd Gear Member

oohhhh.... black lights and fog lamps, very sexy!
Old 04-23-2006, 01:13 PM
GBPackerFan
2nd Gear Member

NICE! [sm=Awwww.gif]
Thanks for the pics! "C"
Old 10-15-2006, 02:11 AM
Kenardo
1st Gear Member

Saleen Parnelli Jones Mustang ~ I call it the hotest Mustang since the Boss 429 CJ. Better looking thatn the Shelby and I bet it'll corner the pants off the GT500. Better wheels, tires and Susspension. Looks more like a performance Muscle Car too. Placed my order today from Saleen Dealer Frontier Ford in Anacotes, WA. Bought and paid for. I mention that because they gave me the Royal treatment right from the start !!! Mike Z the GM, want a class guy. No jacking around. Took the Saleen PJ over the Shelby sitting on the Show Room Floor. ( shame to see Shooting Cars smash-up a new GT500 ) Turns out Frontier Ford have several Saleens in stock at all times. These guys take selling Saleens seriously. Only 500 Saleen PJ Mustangs and what 25,000 Shelbys ??? Which ones going to be worth its original price or more in 10 years ? Seems obvious to me with a 68 Mustang CJ 428 going for $480,000.00 at Barrett Jackson. I say keep the line through the headlights. Its a very kool draw back to 1970 as is the rest of the car. Glad to get one before Ford screws up the what has become the best selling come back car in history. The drawings of the 2010 Mustang look just like the new Camaro. No thanks. My Parnelli Jones Saleen will look real nice next to my Bullitt. Bring it on baby.
Old 10-15-2006, 02:37 AM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kenardo

Saleen Parnelli Jones Mustang ~ I call it the hotest Mustang since the Boss 429 CJ. Better looking thatn the Shelby and I bet it'll corner the pants off the GT500. Better wheels, tires and Susspension. Looks more like a performance Muscle Car too. Placed my order today from Saleen Dealer Frontier Ford in Anacotes, WA. Bought and paid for. I mention that because they gave me the Royal treatment right from the start !!! Mike Z the GM, want a class guy. No jacking around. Took the Saleen PJ over the Shelby sitting on the Show Room Floor. ( shame to see Shooting Cars smash-up a new GT500 ) Turns out Frontier Ford have several Saleens in stock at all times. These guys take selling Saleens seriously. Only 500 Saleen PJ Mustangs and what 25,000 Shelbys ??? Which ones going to be worth its original price or more in 10 years ? Seems obvious to me with a 68 Mustang CJ 428 going for $480,000.00 at Barrett Jackson. I say keep the line through the headlights. Its a very kool draw back to 1970 as is the rest of the car. Glad to get one before Ford screws up the what has become the best selling come back car in history. The drawings of the 2010 Mustang look just like the new Camaro. No thanks. My Parnelli Jones Saleen will look real nice next to my Bullitt. Bring it on baby.
Oh man, you've got me sooo jealous right now. I agree with you 100%. If I had the dough......I'd spring for the PJ edition in a heartbeat. Shelby who? lol. Just promise us one thing........that you'll post lots of pictures when you take delivery And maybe a few good wallpaper-sized shots so I can drool all over my computer screen everyday.

I also want a first hand account of how that baby runs and handles. Congrats on securing one of the finest mustang renditions I've ever seen. I'm sure you can't wait.
Old 10-15-2006, 03:38 PM
FIJIGabe0

any word on when that will come out? i'm in the market for a new Mustang later this year, and am wondering if i should just wait for this (but if it's $50k, i've got better things to blow my money on).
Old 10-15-2006, 04:47 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FIJIGabe0

any word on when that will come out? i'm in the market for a new Mustang later this year, and am wondering if i should just wait for this (but if it's $50k, i've got better things to blow my money on).
Yes, this is a limited production special edition Saleen built car. Only 500 units total being built. I believe Saleen started production for the 07 year........so you should be able to put your name in for one right now. If you can't swing 50K, don't even bother. These cars are gonna be a super hot item......expect to pay anywhere from 55K -70K for one.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:51 PM
FIJIGabe0

for that, i can buy an M3, and hand some butt-whoopin's

Quick Reply: OMG! NY Autoshow! BOSS!