Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

The fight against CHEVY. .PLEASE HELP

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 06:01 PM
LT1RUNNER
1st Gear Member

Default RE: The fight against CHEVY. .PLEASE HELP

ORIGINAL: 1975ssnova

You guys crack me up ! Ford and chevy both have good and bad things about them.Always did always will. To many people talk smack,I say take it to the track and settle it! If you think your faster than prove it. Dont come on here running your mouth about how your stang will smoke my camaro or i will put you in your place. **** my 1975 ss nova will take care of most street cars and it is only putting alittle over 400HP to the rear wheels and 411FTLB TQ.Yes i do have the dyno sheet to prove it. And it is all motor! And I built it myself for just over $2500.00 in my basement.I drive it to the track and back home because i have that much trust in the car.WHY WOULDNT I ITS A CHEVY.[IMG][/IMG]
Sweet *** looking 69!! C'mon guys while I do agree with you that GM stepped on their own ***** with letting the Camaro go. It will be back with a Vengance!! Ford did an awsome job with the new Stang and they've kept their customers happy. The after market stepped up and made a good looking car even better. Props to Ford for that but remember there are still some potent Bowties out there that have more than enough to take on any Ford. Even one's with 10 year old LT1's. I'm not baggin on anyone but like it was aready said there are good and bad in both Chevy's and Fords.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:02 PM
mudvayne1
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: The fight against CHEVY. .PLEASE HELP

I like ford and chevy equally. Chevy have nicer trucks though. and better classics.