Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Freakin Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2007, 04:45 PM
wantamustang
1st Gear Member

Default Freakin Ricers

I'd like to here some feedback on why the hell ricers hate American cars so much. Why are they so trapped in there "import is the best" mind frame. Arghh, it really annoys me. I do own an import as well as my Mustang, a Hyundai, which is my daily driver. So what's wrong with these people, why are they so closed minded? Am I missing somethig here? Sorry for the rant, I'm just really erked.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:39 AM
iraziel
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Freakin Ricers

i think a good question to this is what brought this about? Have a few run ins with some ricers? What happend?
Old 11-29-2007, 03:31 AM
tdaddy
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: wantamustang

I'd like to here some feedback on why the hell ricers hate American cars so much. Why are they so trapped in there "import is the best" mind frame. Arghh, it really annoys me. I do own an import as well as my Mustang, a Hyundai, which is my daily driver. So what's wrong with these people, why are they so closed minded? Am I missing somethig here? Sorry for the rant, I'm just really erked.
Calm down playa, ricers are idiots that's why they're like that. Here watch this it'll make you feel better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko3ojrte-I8
Old 11-29-2007, 06:31 PM
RedDevilSC
1st Gear Member

I've often wondered this myself. I also wonder why they feel the need to pull up in traffic and rev up their fart cans at me.If ya ask me some of those boys have watched The Fast And The Furious a few times too many.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Dutcherman
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tdaddy

ORIGINAL: wantamustang

Calm down playa, ricers are idiots that's why they're like that. Here watch this it'll make you feel better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko3ojrte-I8
I actually like this one better!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI_gN...eature=related

and Part II....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzif0...eature=related

Keep an eye out for the fingernail and you will understand... ROFLMFAO
Old 11-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Mjaga251
2nd Gear Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Btb61EdIFY

pretty funny
Old 12-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Pwny
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the ricer videos. Really brightened up my morning.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:47 AM
Kaldar142
4th Gear Member

alot of import guys are stupid... i own both, a WRX and a mustang gt, both are modded and both are fast.

i don't really like american cars that much because most of them are a pile of junk that don't have much enigeering in them, although i do love mustangs and cobras

i'm really an import guy at heart, the real reason most import guys hate domestics is because... its so ridiculously easy to make them fast as ***** lol another reason is.. most v8 guys are really cocky thinking there bolt on car is unbeatable, thats what really irks me is when like an SN95 mustang with an intake and axlebacks thinks his car is unbeatable, haha.

Old 12-02-2007, 07:06 PM
5.0LitreSN95
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kaldar142

most v8 guys are really cocky thinking there bolt on car is unbeatable, thats what really irks me is when like an SN95 mustang with an intake and axlebacks thinks his car is unbeatable, haha.

As opposed to that kid with aCivic which has an intake andaxlebacks? Lol, seriously thoughbeing a ricer has nothing to do with what you drive, its all about your attitude towards cars in general.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:49 PM
LSGun98

ORIGINAL: Kaldar142

i don't really like american cars that much because most of them are a pile of junk that don't have much enigeering in them, although i do love mustangs and cobras

i'm really an import guy at heart, the real reason most import guys hate domestics is because... its so ridiculously easy to make them fast as ***** lol another reason is.. most v8 guys are really cocky thinking there bolt on car is unbeatable, thats what really irks me is when like an SN95 mustang with an intake and axlebacks thinks his car is unbeatable, haha.

who says our cars dont have engineering? LS1 camaros have been onthe street10 years and can still whomp on most cars today (exception cobras)including WRX's/STI'sthats not engineering? only reason why theyre easy to make fast cause theyre light and parts are cheap. what peeves me is people around here think theyre the **** with the neon lights and coffee can muffler and thats the only thing done to them. i respect the man who puts effort and time into their car regardless of make but these people annoy the hell out of me.civics, corolla'setc. are great DD's. no doubt about it but if they were meant to be race cars they would have come from the factory that way IMO. personally, i think thericers who bash american cars know absolutely squat about them

Quick Reply: Freakin Ricers