Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

2010 Mustang Interior Revealed

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2008, 02:50 PM
steele901
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ghettoct
yawn.....was hoping for a true fastback, but i like the truck mirrors they put on it. (sarcasm)
yeah... Fords gonna do a complete redesign in a model refreshing year, PLEASE.

and this is exactly the type of comments i'm talking about "truck mirrors." Truck mirrors? since when have mustang had upscale side mirrors? maybe i'm crazy but i don't care that much about the side mirrors...

i love how everyone on this site can find at least one thing they hate about the new mustang.

Maybe i'm just a ford fan boy, but i like what i've seen so far. its not perfect but sure not gonna bash the 2010 until we've seen the official and final product.
Old 09-15-2008, 04:41 PM
Joolander
Lord High Protector

everyone is negative on the internet

i can say that positively

Old 09-15-2008, 04:47 PM
steele901
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Joolander

lol, agreed.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:27 PM
eddypython
3rd Gear Member

eh.. not rockin my boat at all. I hate the squared vents, don't like the '99 style e-brake handle , umm putting a mazda6 lid on the cupholders ?

and I won't even speak about the console..

one good thing I like though is the gauge cluster. looks better than what we have now.. other than that. I'll wait for the AFTER model
Old 09-16-2008, 01:06 PM
ghettoct
1st Gear Member

steele901...wow...since when was this you forum? isnt this america and we are allowed to post (express) our freedom of speech? buddy take a chill pill and relax...BESIDES it was a post with *(sarcasm) in reference to the mirrors on current mustangs. i know that this is not 2010...and things change on production vehicles.

and as references on "truck mirrors" i can say what ever i want...i own a 08 gt that HAD truck mirrors and they had to go...Agent47's now reside...in their place. i guess my 73 mach1 has upscale mirrors from factory... anyways peace and vegetable rights!

* "Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking" {footnote wikipedia}
Old 09-16-2008, 06:32 PM
ThisBlood147
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by steele901

sad how all the mustang sites have people downing the new mustang and the camaro sites all the "enthusiast" are singing praises for there next gen.
I don't know what GM sites you're going to, but at LS1Tech they are practically having fist fights over there between the ppl who are spunking all over the upcoming 5th gen and those who think its gonna be an ugly flop. Camaro unity.........I think not. It's not better or worse than this crop of Mustang fans.

As far as the new interior, I like it. But I don't pretend to be so caught up in interior aesthetics as to get into an argument with other ppl over their opinions on it. Besides, as said already........this is the "baseline" model interior. I'm sure the upgraded packages will improve it even more. Hell the baseline interior in the current car is godawful.......the main reason I went for the IUP.

Personally, I'm more interested in the drivetrain options for the upcoming refresh. If the interior makes it or breaks it for you.........maybe a Mustang is not the car for you.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:58 PM
skitso
3rd Gear Member

umm i still want to see a move back to the bench seat
and def agree to luxury
but im not going to buy it so what ever but i would like the conversion kit for that
front end dang thats hot
Old 09-16-2008, 09:04 PM
9million
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Joolander

Nicely put.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:18 PM
83gtragtop
5th Gear Member

another interior photo...........
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2010-...eased/1041894/
Old 09-17-2008, 11:47 PM
Junior OTard
Banned

I LOVE THE INTERIOR!

Hell thats why I got my GT over the 04 Mach 1, I hate ****ty interiors.

Quick Reply: 2010 Mustang Interior Revealed