Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

*dun dun dun*

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 01:38 AM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: *dun dun dun*

ORIGINAL: 2000Si

ORIGINAL: Fat Nick

Let me get this straight, you posted a link to a Honda pr about a new motor on a Mustang site, and you didn't expect to get **** talked/laughed at. Damn how dumb can you be? It's all good that Honda is supposedly going to make this, but I personally will believe it when I see it, and all of this supposed technology is going to make this car cost what? Let's see the underpowered new NSX is near $90k and runs 13's. A new Mustang is $25k and runs 13's. NSX = Rip-off.

If you get so god damn *****-hurt about Mustang owners bashing your Hondas, then go the somewhere the **** else.
I posted a link to competition. I figured hey, these people on this board are pretty smart. They'd like to know the possibility of any competition they could have out on the streets. Let's post it up and see what they say. No surprise here, I get bashing and complete stupidity from people who only care about Mustangs.

It seems to me that you're the one who's butthurt that your precious slow *** 14 second V8 can't even compare to the C30 3.0V6 that's already in the NSX. But now that you have a car that would decimate it, you're going to sit here and childishly call names over an internet board?

The NSX isn't a 1/4 mile car. It's a track car, and will compete with the Corvette and Viper in all aspects. I love it when people think every car is built solely to get down the 1320 fast.

I guess buying an SRT10 for 80k isn't a rip off... I don't see why though, it's only a second quicker in the quarter and will turn the same lap times if not worse with it's wonderful 1500 lb engine weighing the nose down.

NSX = rip off if you're stupid enough to only realize one aspect of what automobiles are built for.

Lastly, all opinions matter. But they matter more if you're going to have something worthwhile to say. It seems all you want to do is talk about teabagging and all this high school nonsense.

Seriously now, do any of you really appreciate any car for what it's worth? Or are you only about that spiffy little 281 under the running horse? This brand loyalty nonsense gets old really fast, don't you think?

Viper is much more superior car to the NSX, more power and not mention better times. A NSX is a ****ing rip-off no matter how the **** you look at it. Brand loyalty, all you seem to care about is your little "H' or "A" on the hood.

My opinion is this: Hondas and Acuras ****ing suck dick and the owners of them can suck my ****ing dick as well and if you don't like it **** off. Where is your little Honda forums? You are one of the many reasons this site has gone down hill in the past few years.

You still seem *****-hurt, I guess Jon didn't make his teabagging appt., that's too bad, oh well you have 1/2 of the rest this forum hanging all over your nuts so I guess you will be alright.
Old 07-24-2005, 01:55 AM
Obsol3te
6th Gear Member

Nick of Fat, bring it down a notch?
Ok?

As for the link, not really enough info for me to care enough about.
They just stated they'll be making a car stouting a honda v10 for their new supercar.
Old 07-24-2005, 02:23 AM

Viper is much more superior car to the NSX, more power and not mention better times. A NSX is a ****ing rip-off no matter how the **** you look at it. Brand loyalty, all you seem to care about is your little "H' or "A" on the hood.

My opinion is this: Hondas and Acuras ****ing suck dick and the owners of them can suck my ****ing dick as well and if you don't like it **** off. Where is your little Honda forums? You are one of the many reasons this site has gone down hill in the past few years.

You still seem *****-hurt, I guess Jon didn't make his teabagging appt., that's too bad, oh well you have 1/2 of the rest this forum hanging all over your nuts so I guess you will be alright.
Wow. You're straying from the topic so you can try to personally insult me. We could have been having an intelligent conversation but you've taken it upon yourself to sit here and throw excuses at me that I've heard and laughed at for the past year and a half while being on this board. This site didn't go downhill because I came here, this site has gone downhill because of people who sit here and whine about how this is a mustang forum and they don't like other cars and Mustangs rule blah blah blah. Opinions are one thing but when you turn this into two pages of telling me I'm ***** hurt or how you don't care yet continue to come back, it ruins the thread and it ruins the fun atmosphere this place USED to have before people like yourself showed up.

One last thing; If I'm brand loyal to H or A... why have I owned a Ford product? and more importantly, why the hell would I even be on this board in the first place?

Get over it already. I showed some information to people, do I care if you think the NSX is a waste of money? nope. Do I care what board I'm on? nope.

Old 07-24-2005, 02:29 AM
Obsol3te
6th Gear Member

Wow. You're straying from the topic so you can try to personally insult me. We could have been having an intelligent conversation but you've taken it upon yourself to sit here and throw excuses at me that I've heard and laughed at for the past year and a half while being on this board. This site didn't go downhill because I came here, this site has gone downhill because of people who sit here and whine about how this is a mustang forum and they don't like other cars and Mustangs rule blah blah blah. Opinions are one thing but when you turn this into two pages of telling me I'm ***** hurt or how you don't care yet continue to come back, it ruins the thread and it ruins the fun atmosphere this place USED to have before people like yourself showed up.

One last thing; If I'm brand loyal to H or A... why have I owned a Ford product? and more importantly, why the hell would I even be on this board in the first place?

Get over it already. I showed some information to people, do I care if you think the NSX is a waste of money? nope. Do I care what board I'm on? nope.
Becuase your friend owned one and he was all stuck-up and cocky and you wanted to know why?
Or something along those lines
Old 07-24-2005, 02:39 AM

haha! my friend sold his long before I signed up. I wanted to learn about them. So I showed up here. [8D]

Old 07-24-2005, 03:29 AM
ponytx
2nd Gear Member

hmmm...I figured Honda would be working on a V2....j/k
Old 07-24-2005, 03:08 PM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

Look damnit, I don't like you, and yes you like many of the other newbies on this site have ruined it. The main reason I come on here is to sell stuff. That is about it. You want to learn about Ford's and yet you bash them. Then you get mad when I'm on a Mustang forum bashing a overpriced Acura. Get the **** over it.

If I wanted to talk about a Honda I would go to a Honda forum, not a Mustang forum. I come here to talk about Mustangs, now you posted something about a Honda which is okay I guess, but when you start talking **** about Ford's I'm not going to put up with it. Your not welcome here. This site is lucky I'm not a mod, it would have about 1/2 the members it has now.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:16 PM

Hey FatNick, I am not a n00b. Fact is you've been here 16 days longer than I have. whoopty for you. Frankly, I could care less if you liked me or not. I'm not on here to make friends. I'm on here to learn and pass on information that is even remotely interesting to read about. If you want to live your life in ignorance, far be it from me to stop it. But I didn't make you stay in this thread so you could throw childish insults and stupidity about like you own the place.

It's rather pathetic that you hate someone you simply don't know. If you didn't want to read about honda's you could have opened the link, closed it and hit back to leave the thread. But nope, you took it upon yourself to tell me first that a car is a POS, that you hate me, and that you don't care about Hondas. Like I care in the slightest.

Why'd you stick with the thread?

Anyway, I didn't make fun of Mustangs... I made fun of Ford and their pathetic engineering skills because they've sat there and let their nameplate get embarrassed over and over by the bowtie in power, torque, and speed. So now you're going to get mad at ME because I point out the obvious just like EVERY OTHER person in here who gets it and KNOWS that it's correct? Get over yourself already. You'll never become a moderator because after this display of 12 year old name calling and whiney crybaby crap everyone who reads this knows you're not mature enough to care for a plant sitting in your bedroom.

Old 07-24-2005, 07:42 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: justingt

O yes 590 horsepower...and just enough torque to make a lug to a quarter turn....looky here honda boy this is a MUSTANG forum that means the guys here want POWER! That means they want torque to EXCEED the horespower of the engine for nice low end torque and it's all well and good for them to debut a V10 super car but guess what?? domestics have been there and done that and there's no way that a V10 will make it to production model status. Go worship the H in some jap-in-the-box forum!
haha! Wow Mustangs make a wopping 42 ft lbs over its hp production... is that supposed to amaze me in the slightest? If Ford would get their heads out of their asses and start by throwing down at least a 350 ci engine, I'd be even more impressed. All Ford has ever cared about is making affordable to buy cars but don't give two ****s about quality of product in the slightest. Now, if they'd put some quality and at least try to over engineer a few of their products they might realize that the potential of these 281s far exceeds 305 naturally aspirated hp.

Listen here domestic e-thug, if you're not impressed with a 4.0L V8 making 590 hp then you really need to look up the definition of "POWER!".

And since you don't know what you're talking about, the 4.0 also made 383 ft lbs of torque. What did the 5.0 make? 300 ft lbs? really? hmmm... Yeah go stick your head in a pool until you're just about to pass out. Maybe a near death experience will tell you that even Mustang enthusiasts enjoy a little bit of variety on the road and don't care about what car manufacturer puts out decent power levels, as long as they put them out.

Lastly, if you don't believe an 8 page HONDA PRESS RELEASE about a production V10, then there truely is no help for you and your feeble mind.

Be gone with your close minded Domestics only attitude. You give true car enthusiasts a bad name.
Im not saying that i agree with HIM in the slightest, but I do have a thing or two to say about "Ford Quality". Ford is absolutly insane about quailty. I work EVERYDAY (well at least 6 out of 7) at a factory that is a supplier to Ford. Ford is a total pain in the *** to work for. I have seen things been rejected on a 20K car because the paint was scratched in a area you CAN'T SEE with the car completely assembled.

Nothing is allowed to pass, every part has to be perfect. That explains part scrap rate in the 50 percentile!

I can honestly say the only people that don't bitch constantly are Mitsubishi. They are not QUITE as bad about small visual quality problems (espcially one you cannot see)

BTW about the last "bowtie" comment. Hello, Ford GT anyone?? How about the 03-04 cobra??? And I hate to tell ya what the results are when you race a Iroc Camaro and a Foxbody, but they don't end up with the 'roc winning.

So ford introduced a competely NEW line of engines, and lagged behind. But they know that power doesn't sell, and they new that something down the line was gonna happen like the new 3V motor. The 4.6 has been in "performance development' for only 9 years, GM has had over 40 to perfect the near 350 CI pushrod engine.

In just nine years they have developed 320 HP out of a N/A 4.6 (dohc), they have upped the horsepower in the "Cheap" V8 mustang over 75HP (probably more, it is just so purposely detuned. See tune only dynos making 300+ RWHP), made close to 400 RWHP with a factory supercharged 4.6L, the list goes on and on. Modular engine performance is only going one way... up.

BTW, yes I know the Vette is making 400 RWHP N/A. But the mustang was never ment to compete with the vette. I don't want the mustang to compete with the vette. I like being able to AFFORD to buy the dammed thing (and not have to buy a 20 year old one).
Old 07-24-2005, 09:08 PM
Fat Nick
I ♥ Acer

I [sm=smiley27.gif] Ovals of Blue!

ObsoEdit: Nick, settle down. I've warned you once already. All you're doing is trying to start a fight. STOP

Quick Reply: *dun dun dun*