Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.
Sponsored by CJ Pony Parts

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 03-22-2011, 02:36 AM   #11
V8Thrasher

Vehicle: N/A

Hey your a pretty good artist! I like your drawing, but IMO it looks too similar to whats out right now. for 2014 Ford has something BIG planned, a whole new platform from what ive read, and they are ditching the retro look (how exciting, not that there is anything wrong with the current look, but its time for something new) for something totally different. Ive read that it will loose a good amount of weight, while still retaining the muscle that makes it what it is. personally im hoping for the 440hp BOSS engine to be stock on all GT models, and (i doubt this is going to happen) the 6.2L Raptor engine in a SVT model....possibly a 2014 SVT Raptor Mustang?? just think....seeing one of these monsters in front of you, with RAPTOR on the back bumper (similar to "COBRA" on the 03/04s)

ahhh...a guy can only dream
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
V8Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #12
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: '09 Mustang GT
zpounds91

Finally drew a rough sketch of what I think the rear end should look like, but this is a concept slightly different from the one originally posted. What do y'all think? I have always loved the backs of the 60s models so I tried to reinterpret it a little bit.

Click the image to open in full size.

Sorry it's a little blurry. It's a really, small, rough sketch.

ZPounds07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 01:33 AM   #13
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

Vehicle: .

interesting idea but it looks like a blend of different styles that werent bleded quite right. it tugs at thoughts of the II. i do like the hard lines at the thop of the rear quarters surrounding the trunk. that reminds me of the 1st gens.
simpsonfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:30 AM   #14
ZPounds07GT
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: '09 Mustang GT
zpounds91

Yeah I think the fact that it isn't blended that well has something to do with my drawing skill level. Plus I'm not that creative so I'm more or less trying to pull features I like and put them together somehow. I was actually kind of happy that I could draw it at that angle. Lol.

ZPounds07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 PM   #15
SpartanStang14
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 Mustang GT
SpartanStang14 SpartanStang14

I think it looks good. probably too aggressive-looking for the mass market, though. Ford has to design to try to please everyone.
SpartanStang14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2011, 2014, art, cobra, concept, concepts, design, ford, gt, mustang, mustangs, news, pics, poll, retro, rumors