Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > General Mustang Forums > Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.
Sponsored by CJ Pony Parts

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 06-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #91
MustangFTW
Anime Club President

Vehicle: your mother

if 35k is too much, then buy a base v6 for 22k

even if the average income is around 40k, you can save up for a down payment and have a reasonable monthly cost.
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #92
ninefooter
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2013 ford mustang

So I'm confused from reading various articles. Is the 2014 mustang supposed to be the current styling updated or a new style? Because what I've been reading is the new style mustang will be for the 50th anniversary coming out in April 2014 AS a 2015 mustang not a 2014 mustang. So what style will be coming out in.. say april 2013 as the 2014 mustang? Will that be retro styled like current or will be different?

If it's going to be different in april 2013 as a 2014, then (unrealistically) they would be designing yet another completely new style for 50th anniversary in april 2014 called the 2015 mustang.

So what's the deal? Obviously noone knows for sure, but completely changing the style IN 2014 called the 2015 still leaves the void of what style an actual 2014 mustang (released April 2013) will look like.

Edit: Here's what I think. The mustang we saw that looked like a 2013 mustang with IRS will be the 2014 mustang as the first mustang with the new IRS and possibly other changes while retaining the current or close to current body styling. Then the 2015 coming out in April 2014 will be the NEW body style with a fully tested IRS (tested on the 2014 with current body style). Thoughts?

edit2: My brilliant deduction is really difficult to read with that *** above my post

Last edited by ninefooter; 06-25-2012 at 11:47 AM.
ninefooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #93
jrglenni

Vehicle: 2005 Ford Mustang GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninefooter View Post
edit2: My brilliant deduction is really difficult to read with that *** above my post
I agree, I was trying to pay attention but I really couldn't... *mmmm*
jrglenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #94
dsslayer1210
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ford Mustang GT/CS

Wow I am not a fan of the rear and the overall look. It's too... curvy.
dsslayer1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 05:05 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2014, 2014mustang, autoexpress, bullitt, cobra, forum, gt, information, latest, mustanf, mustang, news, rumors, svt, updates