Idiot Removes Governor on V6 Mustang, Driveshaft Removes Itself - Page 11 -

Go Back > General Mustang Forums > Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion

Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.
Sponsored by CJ Pony Parts

Idiot Removes Governor on V6 Mustang, Driveshaft Removes Itself

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2012, 12:17 PM   #101
4th Gear Member
Vehicle: 2008, V6, PP

Originally Posted by bigstick View Post
True, it is opinion not fact. But google it and come up with 4 million distinct references...

Ford may not have intended it that way, but if a large segment of the population (including Mustang enthusiasts) considers it as such, the label sticks.

Draw your own conclusions.
Ford never even said that, it was never implied or intended (whatever that means) if there was nothing along those lines ever even said by their representatives. I consider a ford focus a clown car- many others do as well. That doesn't mean I go around saying that to people, or even worse- on a forum full of owners of said car.

Does anyone even read a post before they go quoting it??

Someone lock this thread, some people are starting to filter in with their hay-penny additions to what was initially a moderately informative thread.

Steeda CAI, 91 tune, GT axle-backs w/ H-pipe, P/P stock TB. Dinosaurs!
Old 01-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #102
Vehicle: .

thread locked. please remember that cross-platform bashing is not allowed.
Originally Posted by Tanner05 View Post
The only car in the driveway right now is a Civic. I refuse to demean myself that way. That bitch can't handle me.

Closed Thread