Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

American Muscle shipping mix up!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 11:04 PM
lts_Mr_Yum_Yum
1st Gear Member

Default American Muscle shipping mix up!?

So today I came home to my American Muscle goodies for my 95 5.0. A little over 4 weeks ago I finished my exhaust, headers and all.

This time however I upgraded to some little power bolt ons. Got a 70BKK throttle body, bbk intake, and under drive pulleys. Everything was correct until I saw a package that said BBK performance headers.. And at first I just thought they advertised their headers in the boxes that brought their CAI's.

Sadly though.. No. They did indeed ship me out BBK headers, instead of a CAI. the funny thing is the headers they sent are for a V6, so I can't even use them. I found it somewhat funny they mixed up the order by 2 very different things. Has anyone had any weird mix ups from American muscle before ?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:17 AM
SAPony

So are they gonna let you keep them or send them back lol :P
Old 01-03-2013, 08:37 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lts_Mr_Yum_Yum
So today I came home to my American Muscle goodies for my 95 5.0. A little over 4 weeks ago I finished my exhaust, headers and all.

This time however I upgraded to some little power bolt ons. Got a 70BKK throttle body, bbk intake, and under drive pulleys. Everything was correct until I saw a package that said BBK performance headers.. And at first I just thought they advertised their headers in the boxes that brought their CAI's.

Sadly though.. No. They did indeed ship me out BBK headers, instead of a CAI. the funny thing is the headers they sent are for a V6, so I can't even use them. I found it somewhat funny they mixed up the order by 2 very different things. Has anyone had any weird mix ups from American muscle before ?
ItsMr,

I'm really sorry about the mix up! It's been hectic at our warehouse with the Holidays, not that excuses the mistake but Hey, Mistakes happen right?

Can you please shoot me a PM with your best contact information and we'll be sure to send you a return tag for the incorrect parts and will ship out the correct CAI.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 AM
lts_Mr_Yum_Yum
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by SAPony
So are they gonna let you keep them or send them back lol :P
I really have no idea! I sent them pictures so that they could "review" it. And they were supposed to call back this morning but mothing so far.. If anything ill sell them because its V6 headers lol
Old 01-03-2013, 10:00 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

I really have no idea! I sent them pictures so that they could "review" it. And they were supposed to call back this morning but mothing so far.. If anything ill sell them because its V6 headers lol
I'm sorry for the delay! Can you please shoot me a PM with the order number and I'll make sure its taken care of.

-Dan
Old 01-03-2013, 10:01 AM
lts_Mr_Yum_Yum
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
ItsMr,

I'm really sorry about the mix up! It's been hectic at our warehouse with the Holidays, not that excuses the mistake but Hey, Mistakes happen right?

Can you please shoot me a PM with your best contact information and we'll be sure to send you a return tag for the incorrect parts and will ship out the correct CAI.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan
Oh no totally, I wasn't really upset I thought it was just rather strange such a weird mix up lol. I actually gotten in contact with American Muscle, and sent them all the pictures they wanted me to take, as well as with my order number and other information. They told me they would review it, and give me a call back this morning.
Old 01-03-2013, 04:30 PM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

Oh no totally, I wasn't really upset I thought it was just rather strange such a weird mix up lol. I actually gotten in contact with American Muscle, and sent them all the pictures they wanted me to take, as well as with my order number and other information. They told me they would review it, and give me a call back this morning.
Sounds good man! I'm glad to hear my CS team got you squared away. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any assistance.

-Dan
Old 01-03-2013, 05:00 PM
lts_Mr_Yum_Yum
1st Gear Member

I got an email with the return address to send back what they sent me. And also got my confirmation email of the new intake being sent out
Old 01-04-2013, 08:23 AM
AMDanBailer
Former Sponsor

I got an email with the return address to send back what they sent me. And also got my confirmation email of the new intake being sent out
Awesome! It looks like you're all squared away. Let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance.

Thank you for your patience while we got you set up!

-Dan
Old 01-05-2013, 09:27 AM
awakeinAZ
3rd Gear Member

Good job AM!!