Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

03 cobra kb s/c vs vette

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Doug McGill Jr.

Default RE: 03 cobra kb s/c vs vette

that sounded nice...that blue vette is a rarity though....first time i seen one.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:51 PM
USAMuscle
4th Gear Member

First of all the guy in the 'vette didn't get his *** handed to him. Losing a 1/4 drag by 3 seconds is getting your *** handed to you. The Cobra and 'vette are pretty damn close. Secondly, as was mentioned before, anything is possible if you cram a ****load of boost into an engine, regardless of size. Dump a blower or turbo into that 'vette and watch what happens. The Cobra will see nothing but taillights.
Old 04-16-2004, 12:01 AM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: USAMuscle
Dump a blower or turbo into that 'vette and watch what happens. The Cobra will see nothing but taillights.
yep, then drop some more boost into the stang and lets run again

but it was a win none the less another for the stangs, come on cobras just keep on workin it
Old 04-16-2004, 01:16 AM
00mustangGT_BLK
1st Gear Member

Back and forth they go...nobody wins this argument. You can make any vehicle go faster. Like that Astro Van ... or that school bus. Get the picture?
Old 04-16-2004, 10:08 AM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

lol, that was exactly my point...
Old 04-16-2004, 07:47 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SA_Cobra

ORIGINAL: USAMuscle
Dump a blower or turbo into that 'vette and watch what happens. The Cobra will see nothing but taillights.
yep, then drop some more boost into the stang and lets run again

but it was a win none the less another for the stangs, come on cobras just keep on workin it

Damn, you mean you can run 30psi of boost on a stock Cobra? With the KB it runs around 16-21psi....how much more do you want to add?
Old 04-17-2004, 01:38 AM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

wow now the cobra is stock, your great man, just grrrrreat!....... yea right, yea who cares the corvette got beat it didnt have a blower or a turbo crap people please stop saying, "oh if it had this", or "i had someone extra" "my tires..." "yours has a bigger engine" "you grandma has 3 legs"<-- maybe not, but yall should get my point... crap, its like getting starred at for a long time (really annoying)
Old 04-17-2004, 02:06 PM
callmecobra
5th Gear Member

i really dont think the cobra had a kb...it had an eaton whine, and 600rwhp vs 405hp would have been alot worse than it was...people must think their vid will get more attention if they slap kenne bell all over it. and lt1, i dont see what your so mad about. a chevy lost, all your doing is giving excuses. just face it man.
Old 04-17-2004, 06:02 PM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

yea seriously lt1, if you get mad at that your a very sad person. No one says anything when you post up your vids we compliment it
Old 04-17-2004, 07:51 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ok....I didn't get mad. I replied to someone. That happens sometimes. Again, I didn't say anything at all about adding a blower to this or that, I quoted someone who did. Read it carefully. If it was a stock internaled Cobra with a KB, then no, you can't just add more boost. Damn, that's all I was saying. New Cobra's are pretty badass, for FI cars.

And no, the Chevy can never loose, I guess that means the PONTIAC that I own can though. Damn I'm such a diehard Chevy man.

Where I made an excuse for said car loosing is beyond my comperhension, you guys can inform me, no wait, you can't.

Quick Reply: 03 cobra kb s/c vs vette