Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

ANOTHER! Z06 vs 03 Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2004, 03:15 AM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

Default ANOTHER! Z06 vs 03 Cobra

Man I wish I knew where this straight away was! Around here all you have are CURVES!

http://home.comcast.net/~jns-nautica/timevanrace.mpeg
Old 04-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Mysterious
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: ANOTHER! Z06 vs 03 Cobra

reminds me of the races here, where the Cobra is lookin at the rear of a GM product...

Our Cobra guys are cool tho, we all have fun with it.
Old 04-25-2004, 01:40 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

Mysterious what do you drive? Ya thats how it is with most of them round here but we all; have fun, a while back some of the faster cobras used to beat us and sometimes we would beat them. We haven't raced much in a while, "time of modding". I think everyone is huddling in their garages putting on pulleys, magnachargers, venom kits, etc. lol
Old 04-26-2004, 03:49 AM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Mysterious

reminds me of the races here, where the Cobra is lookin at the rear of a GM product...

Our Cobra guys are cool tho, we all have fun with it.

Riiight, until the "Cobra guys" spend 2 grand on a pully and exaust/intake. Meanwhile your still waiting on your 50,000 dollar headwork.

//whatever
Old 04-26-2004, 02:12 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

actually head work doesn't cost anymore than a pulley exhaust and intake.... but if the cobra owner was smart he wouldn't pay 2k for that and would just spend 1500 on a venom kit, that is lots faster but then the GM product will spend the same, get a supercharger, and mustang is STILL looking at GMs tail lights. Plus the guys that own the GM product since they payed more for the vehicle, most of the time have money, and they just pour more into that stock race car off the lot. actually u can just pay like 80k and get lingenfelter to customize your car with magnacharger or turbos, then those little ponies will be seeing smoke, and won't be able to make out the tail lights. Lets see I found some heads for a Corvette for 800$ same goes for the Camaro and Firebird, LS1 of course, now lets see my dad is a mechanic and would charge my friend practically nothing to put them on, then hmmm dynoe right? but the heads aren't really any good with out a cam, so lets say 2000K for that. Thats two performance parts that will still leave the cobra behind with the pulley and whatever else, then supercharger, lets be expensive and say 4K, so thats 6k for something that will run 9s.... sorry but that cobra isn't going to run 9s with just all what u said and he can't supercharge it because it already is, unless u pull thatone out and put a different one in, hmmm KB? nah because if u do that then the corvette guy will go get lingenfelter, but HEYYYY, we are all american car owners! BE nice to one another! Cobras have a bite, and man can KB make a screamer, but don't start talking that bang for buck thing because obviously you don't know what BANG means.
Old 04-26-2004, 03:39 PM
68silvercoupe
1st Gear Member

Was that guy in the cobra even racing? Usually when the blown cobras race, there is a screeching blower whine... I didn't hear anything. Nice "race" I guess...
Old 04-26-2004, 06:41 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

the blower isn't going to be that loud especially with the vette prolly having a cam and heads, or maybe it was the cobra who had that, but that vette was loud, prolly a SLP loudmouth exhaust. Plus the camera was far away. From inside the car and maybe right beside it the blower might make the whistling sound. My friends 03 doesn't make that much noise.... plus the car had the cobra wing and rims, i believe it, i think the vette wasn't stock, but who knows, i don't think i read the post on corvettekillstories.com
Old 04-26-2004, 07:47 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

Riiight, until the "Cobra guys" spend 2 grand on a pully and exaust/intake. Meanwhile your still waiting on your 50,000 dollar headwork.

//whatever

Haha, niiiice. If ands and buts were candy's and nuts, evey ****in day would be Christmas. Some of you guys make more ricer comments like this than on most import boards.

Old 04-26-2004, 07:50 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 68silvercoupe

Was that guy in the cobra even racing? Usually when the blown cobras race, there is a screeching blower whine... I didn't hear anything. Nice "race" I guess...

No, he wasn't racing. Im sure everyone typically goes out to the middle of bum****, finds a long straight open road, has a friend tape two cars just cruising down said road, then goes home, plays tape, jerks off to it.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:05 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

LMAO! CONGRATS! Now you're a ricer! thats so freakin funny! 95, u always seem to show up and give me a little boost, thanks babe!

Quick Reply: ANOTHER! Z06 vs 03 Cobra