Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

"fatkins diet" : extreme language

Old 04-27-2004, 03:19 PM
five0
2nd Gear Member

Default "fatkins diet" : extreme language

http://www.illwillpress.com/fatkins.html
Old 04-27-2004, 03:40 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: "fatkins diet" : extreme language

hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was so funny! I like the little squirl, i wonder , would he ever date a fat woman? But then yet i did a report on obesity.... people just don't eat right, you have to eat a little bit of everything, SURE you can live without that cake, but man when ur pmsing, dont TELL ME I CAN:T HAVE CAKE! especially double fudge chocolate with C.chips and choc icing, but then yet i'm not fat... so maybe i can't tell what its like from their point of view...
Old 04-27-2004, 04:01 PM
ricekiller2003
3rd Gear Member

Yeah, people who stay on Atkins don't realize they might be thin but have extremely high cholesterol now!
Old 04-27-2004, 05:54 PM
fast4door
2nd Gear Member

what the F???, I couldn't understand a word that thing said. I have 65% hearing loss but All I heard was a squeeky jibberish
Old 04-27-2004, 05:59 PM
IMPORT_KILLER
1st Gear Member

Heres the funny thing I will admit that I am fat errr I mean big boned. Right now I am on the south beach diet and so far its worked pretty good. And it dose incorprate everything in there as well. Most americans live off of Mcy D's which is their problem...[sm=smiley24.gif]
Old 04-27-2004, 06:40 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

High LEAN proteins, non startchy carbs, low calorie.....it's easy if you can eat baked chicken or tuna every meal....
Old 04-27-2004, 06:54 PM
GAMEOVER
1st Gear Member

Down here, everyone's FAT. San Antonio is the second fatest city in America. So when i race another stock stang i know i can beat it becz of the weight difference jk
Old 04-27-2004, 08:37 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

Hey Gameover what part of SA you from bro? I grew up on the NE side went to school at Madison ,ohhh and Roosevelt and few other schools buts that beside the point hehehe . Yea Tons of fat people there bro but cause of all the Tex Mex bro best food there wow .. Yummm
Old 04-28-2004, 12:44 AM
five0
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: IMPORT_KILLER

Heres the funny thing I will admit that I am fat errr I mean big boned. Right now I am on the south beach diet and so far its worked pretty good. And it dose incorprate everything in there as well. Most americans live off of Mcy D's which is their problem...[sm=smiley24.gif]

hey now. i work at Mcy D's some fine azz be-chas come in there. I can't stand the food it makes me wanna puke every time i smell the food specially breakfast
Old 04-28-2004, 12:50 AM
IMPORT_KILLER
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: five0

ORIGINAL: IMPORT_KILLER

hey now. i work at Mcy D's some fine azz be-chas come in there. I can't stand the food it makes me wanna puke every time i smell the food specially breakfast
Well thats good but we were talking about peoples eating habbits which tend to include a lot if not mostly fast food which is good for you but still.... That **** aint good for ya anyway.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: "fatkins diet" : extreme language