Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Ortiz vs Shamrock

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 06:36 PM
philthy89fifty
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Ortiz vs Shamrock

it's rich franklin mr. expert and pride is like the minor leagues in my eyes sure theres some talent there but every fighter in that league wishes he had ufc a contract. and there are alot of weak fighters in the ufc (compared to other trained pro fighters remember the weekest ufc/pride fighter will still woop anyone you knows *** in 2.5 seconds) just like theres alot in pride but how can you single out the three title holders as the only talented guys in the ufc what about evan tanner, anderson silva , sean gannon, brandon vera,dean lister,? you have probably just got into the ufc beacause of the ultimate fighter and you only like pride because it comes on basic cable more often and the payperview events are cheaper. btw did anyone notice how fat frank mir got man that dude needs to shed that beer belly.

ORIGINAL: philthy89fifty

can't believe i spent $40 on this ****. weakest ufc ever.can't wait for chuck and silva though finally the pride **** will shut up when ken woops silvas ***.
yes the ice man v the axe murderer will be sick.

although it will be a very tough fight, chuck might loose, wanderlei is an excellent fighter. as far as "pride ****" idk what ur talking about. most pride fighters are much better then ufc talent. with the exception of matt hughes, chuck liddell and ryan franklin, most fighters in the ufc would get destroyed by people that fight in pride.
[/quote]
Old 07-11-2006, 06:37 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

I was VERY upset with the fight considering I did pay the $40 bucks to watch the damn thing. I couldnt even image how pissed I would of been if I was AT the fight!

The ref did his job though and Ken Shamrock just got it handed to him... its his own fault the fight stopped so soon. I REALLY hope they have a rematch!
Old 07-11-2006, 06:42 PM
philthy89fifty
4th Gear Member

ya ken should have never took the fight. tito is awsome on the ground and pound but he gets knocked standing up remember when he fought forrest he was wooping him on the ground but when they stood up i thought he was gonna get ko'd for sure. he pulled that out of his ***. i can't wait for tito to fight chuck again you could see in tito's eyes hes afraid of chuck.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:50 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Tito is going to take Chuck... without a doubt. Chuck got lucky!
Old 07-11-2006, 07:18 PM
philthy89fifty
4th Gear Member

chuck got lucky? did you even see the fight? tito is out of chucks league dude.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:18 PM
tokinGLX
duke of herb

ORIGINAL: 88BlueGT

I was VERY upset with the fight considering I did pay the $40 bucks to watch the damn thing. I couldnt even image how pissed I would of been if I was AT the fight!

The ref did his job though and Ken Shamrock just got it handed to him... its his own fault the fight stopped so soon. I REALLY hope they have a rematch!
i paid 40 bucks for it too. 14$ total cover charge for me and my girlfriend, 8 bucks for nachos supreme(which brought about this thread), and the rest on beer and shots. all the while watching the fight on one of 5 giant projector screens. sports bars rule
Old 07-12-2006, 12:50 AM
NoOriginalNamesLeft
2nd Gear Member

I disagree about the 5 unanswered elbows, look closely only about 2 of those elbows really connected. And if you watched the first fight, you know damned well how much damage Shamrock is capable of taking. I wanted him to win and quit, but there's no way, he's just too old for the sport, and not good enough on the ground for Tito. Luckily though, Chuck will hand him his *** again.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:18 PM
ErikSTANG
2nd Gear Member

Satruday night i was at the UFC(vacation and a loving girlfriend). The elbows Tito was droping on Kens head connected, you could hear them even from where i was sitting(nothing too close may i add).

Silva is going to distroy Chuck because Silva has many many more fights under his belt not all offical MMA but they still work in his favor.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:58 PM
gtperformancered
1st Gear Member

Tito is a bad *** Shamrock never had a chance , the ref did the right thing.If he didnt stop the fight the it would have been in a few more blows. Why let an old man get his face smashed in anymore than he already has.By the way No is Tito scared of chuck......