Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Vette vs Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 02:22 PM
EmptyEvergreen
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Vette vs Ferrari

makes me want a vette
Old 06-21-2004, 03:05 PM
Mysterious
3rd Gear Member

really busy for that kinda speed... I dont trust anyone else, if they arent in my car they are considered a MORON, that way I can avoid them...
Old 06-21-2004, 03:21 PM

ORIGINAL: 2000GT4.6

ORIGINAL: 94BlackGT

I know if I had a Ferrari i wouldnt go that fast on a busy highway. []
If I had that Ferrari I would be pissed that a 40k car just handed me my ***
I'm thinking that 98 cost a bit more than 40k...if he bought it used for 20k and did 20k worth of mods, then yeah...but I bet it cost him a lot more than that...however... even getting smoked by a 60-80k car would be embarrassing to the Ferrari driver

Old 06-21-2004, 04:35 PM
HRnB
Administrator

It's real simple. If you want a car that just kicks *** for a good dollar value you can't beat the LT5's with a few bolt ons. Check out this link. I've even seen better deals then this before. In my opinion, I still think ZR 1's are a bad a$$ machine.
1991 ZR 1

edit:
...or a nice LT 1, but the ZR 1 would smoke this vette but I still like the early LT 1's because you can get them for as low as 12K. To me, 12K for a chick magnet that whips most *** on the street is ca value.
1992 LT 1 with only 13k orig. miles
Old 06-21-2004, 04:40 PM
Crazyfast50stang
5th Gear Member

HOly S**T that was so close to my house. The video image was bad but I was able to make out the numbe and the sighns on the freeway. I wish I saw that going on. Pretty nice race.
Old 06-21-2004, 04:43 PM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: Crazyfast50stang

HOly S**T that was so close to my house. The video image was bad but I was able to make out the numbe and the sighns on the freeway. I wish I saw that going on. Pretty nice race.
So you must live in Yorba or Plecetia.......or Brea?
Old 06-21-2004, 04:47 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

Yea thats a pretty cool vid, and of course the ferrari was running fast - but it didn't look like a race at all, more like just some car splittin
Old 06-21-2004, 05:45 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

How can anyone say that Vette Sounded like @@@... Dude that Vette Sounded so freaking awsome. You need to stop riding around in hondas dude. That Camera was in the back of the Car and that Vette sounded Freaking so Awsome.... That sounded like a race car.That wasnt no Jap Car or even a Euro nothing THAT WAS GOOD OLE V-8 American Beast . Maybe something wrong with ur sound card 2000si.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Razor19
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stinger

How can anyone say that Vette Sounded like @@@... Dude that Vette Sounded so freaking awsome. You need to stop riding around in hondas dude. That Camera was in the back of the Car and that Vette sounded Freaking so Awsome.... That sounded like a race car.That wasnt no Jap Car or even a Euro nothing THAT WAS GOOD OLE V-8 American Beast . Maybe something wrong with ur sound card 2000si.
He owns a civic of course hes gonna think that vette sounded like ****. I think it sounded bad ***. Most vette's there exhaust is so quiet you cant even hear it. That one sounded hella good nice and low but when you got on it, it turned into a beast.

ORIGINAL: 94BlackGT

I know if I had a Ferrari i wouldnt go that fast on a busy highway. []
If you had a Ferrari you wouldnt be on this forum.
Old 06-22-2004, 11:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Razor19

ORIGINAL: Stinger

He owns a civic of course hes gonna think that vette sounded like ****. I think it sounded bad ***. Most vette's there exhaust is so quiet you cant even hear it. That one sounded hella good nice and low but when you got on it, it turned into a beast.

Uh ok... that had NOTHING to do with it. I stated my opinion, which was that particular supercharged Vette sounded like complete *** from the cabin, MOST vettes, NA, turbo or SC I've heard on the street/in videos sound ****ing bad ***...but that one just didn't. So whatever the hell your assumption is supposed to mean, just don't.

Stinger... My sound card is perfectly fine, hell it's probably better than yours, along with my 4 speaker + a subwoofer surround sound set up.

Quick Reply: Vette vs Ferrari