Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Playing around in my T-Bird Super Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 11:20 PM
MACHJUAN
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Playing around in my T-Bird Super Coupe

Dude who the f-in are YOU to tell ME that i cant mod my car the why i want it to look. DID I F-IN SAY " OH LETS COPY 2000GT4.6 BECAUSE HE HAS HIS SPOILER BLACK ON A ORANGE MUSTANG" DUDE f- YOU MAN I DONT CARE HOW RARE THAT STUPID BIRD IS MY CAR IS TO ME ORIGINAL

BTW, JACKASS YOUR CAR WITH BLACK ACCENTS LOOKS LIKE MY PRESENT I GIVE MY TOILET EVERY MORNING.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:24 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: redv6pony

Dude who the f-in are YOU to tell ME that i cant mod my car the why i want it to look. DID I F-IN SAY " OH LETS COPY 2000GT4.6 BECAUSE HE HAS HIS SPOILER BLACK ON A ORANGE MUSTANG" DUDE f- YOU MAN I DONT CARE HOW RARE THAT STUPID BIRD IS MY CAR IS TO ME ORIGINAL

BTW, JACKASS YOUR CAR WITH BLACK ACCENTS LOOKS LIKE MY PRESENT I GIVE MY TOILET EVERY MORNING.
Once again you show how completely uninformed you are on mustangs. My car is red w/ black stripes, and it came that way from Ford (other than the black spoiler). It was called the 2000 springtime edition GT. I guess you can call them and complain about it if you want.

I was SCREWING with you about the spoiler, but the other comments I was dead serious. Try acutally knowing something about the subject you are ranting on before you open your mouth (otherwise you will contiue to stick your foot in it).

And I still say a pulley/catback SC tbird is gonna wax a 99-04 6 any day. The guy has to be putting down at least 210 or so on a mustang dyno, and the car isn't much heavyer than your 6. Do the math.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:34 PM
MACHJUAN
5th Gear Member

Look here fix your camera it looks ORANGE and before that comment i had the farmost respect for you supercharged ride. But now i think you are a complete dick in my books. I dont care about the numbers dude i was defending my boy tyler and for you to jump in and start crap with me was uncalled for. I'm so pissed that if i was to see you i would punch the hell out of you and stab all 4 tires of your ORANGE flowerbloom special edition GT.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:40 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

this is why i don't visit this site..
Old 08-21-2006, 11:41 PM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

Dude, don't fvck with him man. He knows more abnout stangs than you prolly ever will. At least respect what the man hs to say, instead of being a dick. I mean, I'm not trying to be an *** to you, cause I respect your car a lot. You have done really well with your 6er and You have really made it look nice. I just dont like it when people get pissy on the internet.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:42 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

ford's bashing ford's......what's next.?[&:]
Old 08-21-2006, 11:45 PM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: grabbem88

ford's bashing ford's......what's next.?[&:]
Lol, so true. haha
Old 08-21-2006, 11:46 PM
MACHJUAN
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mustangGTdude1031

Dude, don't fvck with him man. He knows more abnout stangs than you prolly ever will. At least respect what the man hs to say, instead of being a dick. I mean, I'm not trying to be an *** to you, cause I respect your car a lot. You have done really well with your 6er and You have really made it look nice. I just dont like it when people get pissy on the internet.
DUDE STAY THE F OUT OF THIS
Old 08-21-2006, 11:52 PM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

2000GT4.6, you are proving the point to me of why this forum is going downhill. A mustang is a mustang, so what .. you have a V8, I have a V6. Why "pick on" a fellow MUSTANG owner because his engine is a bit weaker? Every other post I make is flamed about how my "V6 Mustang Sucks", and its REALLY getting pathetic. If I post a story in S&S I'll get "Well you couldn't hang with me" or "You only have a 6er". If I post something about my car in OT I'll get "V6's suck" or "V8 ES TEH L33TN3SS".

Stop the crap dude.

You own a Mustang.

He owns a Mustang.

I own a Mustang.

Do the Cobra owners flame you?

Do the Shelby GT-500 owners flame them?

No. The only ones that take heat are the V6's, but why??? Because we didn't need the power at the time of purchase? Because we wanted the Mustang look without the gas consumption?
Old 08-21-2006, 11:55 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

you started this......... then merry contrary

Quick Reply: Playing around in my T-Bird Super Coupe