Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Si Pics. Don't want to see them? Don't click on this.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 11:44 PM

Default Si Pics. Don't want to see them? Don't click on this.

Now that I've got the warning out of the way for the potential ********. I washed the Si today after yesterdays little dirt road (that i didn't know was a dirt road) incident... I drove around town looking for the best picture places... I found a few.

These 8 are at a park down by the maumee river just north of town here, there wasn't any good spots to get a shot of the river like I wanted. Some of those pics are trashed cause i cut some of it off, although they have a certain scenic appeal to them.

Old 09-19-2004, 11:45 PM

Default RE: Si Pics. Don't want to see them? Don't click on this.

These ones are about 5 miles outside of town off of old US 30. I got some strange looks as a few people drove by, but I was havin fun.

You can see the vast expanse that is Indiana, I love the last few the best.

Old 09-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Dbeck002
I ♥ Acer

i thought the Si was a hatchback. Btw Si's are neat cars, 160 HP isnt bad for a very light car.
Old 09-19-2004, 11:54 PM

All Si's are hatchbacks excluding the 99-00 EM1 coupe.

Old 09-19-2004, 11:58 PM
mdvaldosta
I ♥ Acer

I really love the way the 99-00 Si's look... I wanted one soooo bad when they first came out... couldn't afford the $300 / mo payments back then though... was a blast to drive... revvin to 8k [sm=icon_rock.gif] Haha I feel sorry for whoever bought that blue si in Warner Robins back in 1999 from Hughes Honda... haha that b!tch got raped for the hardest 13 miles of its life [sm=icon_rock.gif]
Old 09-20-2004, 12:00 AM
2001_SaleenS281_08
5th Gear Member

hey 2000SI very clean car, my buddy has that exact same car except its not SI, so it's slow. lol, same wing/rims/color, but not performance!! You should get some better rims for it IMO, but its your car!! Keep up the clean look[sm=smiley20.gif]
Old 09-20-2004, 12:06 AM
Redline03GT
3rd Gear Member

My bad Si, i thought you drove the hatchback version. Your coupe is pretty sweet.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:08 AM
T_stang
4th Gear Member

Wow 2000 those pics are sweet i gotta get some pic of the Tig and compare hehehehe Mine is clean like that but My Brat is older heheheh shes a 98
Old 09-20-2004, 12:17 AM
fox5.0
1st Gear Member

i really like the car 2000 and im not big into hondas but i like the way that one looks. nice car. and btw are those marks from your car in the third picture? haha. sweet car.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:18 AM

ORIGINAL: 2001_SaleenS281_08

hey 2000SI very clean car, my buddy has that exact same car except its not SI, so it's slow. lol, same wing/rims/color, but not performance!! You should get some better rims for it IMO, but its your car!! Keep up the clean look[sm=smiley20.gif]
Yeah, I love these rims a lot... when they're cleaned up and shined they reflect the sun almost as well as chrome rims. One of these days I'm going to actually pull them off and polish them by hand.

Eventually I'll have new rims. I can't decide though... I could stay 15s and get a set of Rota Sub Zeros for about 440 bucks. They're 15", and weigh 12.5 lbs each, or I could take it a step up and get some 16" 15 pound silver (polished) Mille Miglia HT3s. For comparison the stock rims are 15" and 15 pounds.

Here's a chop a friend made of my car, lowered with the Mille Miglias I want.

it'd look better if there were uh...tires on it and not on a black background, but I can't seem to make up my mind.

and btw are those marks from your car in the third picture?
lol! nah those weren't from me, my tires are bald enough as it is. they were there when I pulled up.

Quick Reply: Si Pics. Don't want to see them? Don't click on this.