Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

This video is for 2000si, dont know if you have seen it before.

Old 01-23-2005, 06:46 PM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: This video is for 2000si, dont know if you have seen it before.

I love that avatar 2000si.
Old 01-23-2005, 07:02 PM

haha thanks. I stoled it off someone on hondaswap. [8D]

Old 01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
DUB 6
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Dan02GT

Seriously, I'm with Si on this one.

No import thread can be made without someone chiming in and making a comment about how it's a waste of money and imagine what could be done with a V8. Heh, it gets old, real fast.

I agree as well, certain people like that really make mustang owners look stupid....I hear people say that every single time an import or even a 4 cyl or 6 cyl can equal or beat a v-8....Some people are still stuck in the 70's.....The times have changed and i think some people should get with them....

Hell that's a nice honda....I bet that car would probably run 10's.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:00 PM
mstng675l
2nd Gear Member

ok one thing this is a MUSTANG FORUM... i come on here to see mustangs and talk to people that have them.. i dont come on here to read about the crap that you call a honda..and 2000si my car weighs in at about 2900 so your 2 ton crap doesn't work here.. and you are calling steel a death trap??? do you know what your precious little import is made of??? geezzz... oh and by the way i have a small block.. i dont have respect for someone that comes onto a mustang forum and tries to make imports look like they are some type of god... find your self a civic forum or something.. and i have read a lot about the crap you say to people in your other posts and i finally got a little peeved... and again your on a mustang forum..
ORIGINAL: Dan02GT

Seriously, I'm with Si on this one.

No import thread can be made without someone chiming in and making a comment about how it's a waste of money and imagine what could be done with a V8. Heh, it gets old, real fast.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:08 PM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

chill out dude........we have quite a few non mustang owners on here,and just like the rest of us
that hang out here.they earned there respect.....they didn't demand.
we all have one thing in common here and thats cars/trucks foreign or domestic.
plus as a bonus.if you don't like what he has to say then take your japanese made mouse and click
the little red hand.

just take it easy dude.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:20 PM
mstng675l
2nd Gear Member

hey thanks for letting me know about the red hand thing i would have never seen it.. thanks..

ohhhh and my mouse was made in the U.S.A(no pun intended)..
ORIGINAL: grabbem88

chill out dude........we have quite a few non mustang owners on here,and just like the rest of us
that hang out here.they earned there respect.....they didn't demand.
we all have one thing in common here and thats cars/trucks foreign or domestic.
plus as a bonus.if you don't like what he has to say then take your japanese made mouse and click
the little red hand.

just take it easy dude.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:23 AM

ORIGINAL: mstng675l

ok one thing this is a MUSTANG FORUM... i come on here to see mustangs and talk to people that have them..
Really... this is Mustang forums? no kidding sherlock... wow I'm impressed it only took you this long to figure that one out. Whats your IQ? 20 points below that of a special education rooms average?

i dont come on here to read about the crap that you call a honda..
Did you bother to read the title of the thread? This was for me about my car and it's potential. This thread has NOTHING to do with Mustangs of any form. If you didn't want to watch something about an import, why did you even bother clicking on the thread? I mean you just said you don't come here to read about Imports, so why did you click on it? seriously. I'd like to see you conjur up some Bullcrap excuse as to why you're even in here arguing such an inane and rediculous point with me.

As for the crap comment, take a look out at what is in your driveway. Have fun knowing that without any tuneups my car will still last longer. Congrats on yet again making another completely useless counterpoint.

and 2000si my car weighs in at about 2900 so your 2 ton crap doesn't work here..
Would you like a cookie? I could care less about you or your car.

i dont have respect for someone that comes onto a mustang forum and tries to make imports look like they are some type of god... find your self a civic forum or something..
If you'll kindly take a gander at who exactly started this thread you will notice that I was not the one who put this thread up. Now if I can have your attention for a second, I'd like to turn it to the fact that you knew what the topic of the thread was going to be about and as you said before you didn't want to read about it, yet you stayed, watched the video and then started with this childish nonsense on me for having pride in what a car like mine can accomplish...

why are you even still here??? Do you have any idea of how incredibly retarded your counter points are?

and i have read a lot about the crap you say to people in your other posts and i finally got a little peeved... and again your on a mustang forum..
A lot of the crap I say, oh you mean when I speak my mind? You know when someone says something dumb and I back it up with facts and tell them they're wrong. Heaven forbid somebody actually enter an arguement/debate with FACTS to prove **** talkers wrong. Oh God... the horror.

If you get peeved from learning new things so you can be just that less ignorant, then I think you have more problems than what I say to other people on an internet forum.

Old 01-24-2005, 12:27 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: mstng675l

ok one thing this is a MUSTANG FORUM... i come on here to see mustangs and talk to people that have them.. i dont come on here to read about the crap that you call a honda..and 2000si my car weighs in at about 2900 so your 2 ton crap doesn't work here.. and you are calling steel a death trap??? do you know what your precious little import is made of??? geezzz... oh and by the way i have a small block.. i dont have respect for someone that comes onto a mustang forum and tries to make imports look like they are some type of god... find your self a civic forum or something.. and i have read a lot about the crap you say to people in your other posts and i finally got a little peeved... and again your on a mustang forum..
God, you're an idiot.

Looks at your sig, HAHA! And he's making fun of a 500rwhp import.
Old 01-24-2005, 12:38 AM
grabbem88
6th Gear Member

i tried......i knew you two would jump all over him....he just has to learn like the rest of us.
just hope he's not a troll. leave it alone guy's. i liked what the little car could do...some people just can't/won't accept it.
Old 01-24-2005, 01:24 AM
91hatchgt
5th Gear Member

hmmm, seems kind of funny. I don't think he cared about what the thread said, or who posted, just the fact that such a thing is on a mustang forums baffels me...

About your little comment about your car lasting longer without a tune, what year is your car again? Oh that's right, BTW mstng675l's car is almost 40 years old now, and still rolling, so you were a little radical there.

About his sign, he has been working on the car for about a year now, and is no where near done, so it is just the beginning, and like he stated, this is a forum, and he can speak his mind all day long, as you may too.

-Keep modding.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: This video is for 2000si, dont know if you have seen it before.