Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

funny

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 06:55 PM
gearbanger
4th Gear Member

Default RE: funny

thats funny but reallt ****ed up! if i where to see some one do this i will **** them them up....
Old 05-26-2007, 11:07 PM
BCJ954

AHH HA HA HA HA HA HA Thats the funniest thing I have ever saw. Too bad it was probably set up. Who would be stupid enough to get in a truck with a camara? I mean come on, the truck stopped and the camara was filming from outside the truck. But it is still the funniest thing I have ever saw.
Old 05-26-2007, 11:22 PM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FrostByte

I have more respect for those guys than a lot ofjerks here that dont want to work for an honest days pay. @ least they arnt a waste of space like a lot of the white trash we have here.
I agree whole heartedly. Those MF'ers hop a fence on Sunday and go to work Monday. Meanwhile, I'm paying taxes to support some dumb piece of **** who wants to do durgs and have a million kids.

They make **** a day and than they send most of it home so their families can live well.
Old 05-27-2007, 12:10 AM
00StangV6
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: gearbanger

thats funny but reallt ****ed up! if i where to see some one do this i will **** them them up....
why would u " **** them up" wats wrong with doin that. they need to take their asses back across the border and stay there
Old 05-27-2007, 01:34 AM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

LMFAO
Old 05-27-2007, 06:02 AM
gearbanger
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 00StangV6

why would u " **** them up" wats wrong with doin that. they need to take their asses back across the border and stay there
because they where not doing anything they are just lookin for a job! they are not hurting no body...... the ones that are out side in OSH or Home depot are not even taking gov money...i dont see anything wrog with them trying to work and getting some money... i dont see any"americans" doing it! and they are not taking anyone's job away neither....
Old 05-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Arwing
5th Gear Member

Old. But a Classic.
Old 05-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Does Not Exist
4th Gear Member

lmao! that was freakin great!
Old 05-27-2007, 04:17 PM
lynwood78
3rd Gear Member

I'm not going to blow up on this topic. It's been beat to death already. I just want to say that your exhaust sound like ****!

Old 05-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Clu7ch
5th Gear Member

because they where not doing anything they are just lookin for a job! they are not hurting no body...... the ones that are out side in OSH or Home depot are not even taking gov money...i dont see anything wrog with them trying to work and getting some money... i dont see any"americans" doing it! and they are not taking anyone's job away neither....
Technically they are. They get paid off the books and don't claim taxes (you need a SSN for that). Yes they are taking peoples jobs. They take the jobs we complain about having. We are too damn lazy to do them so people hire them and they do them 10 times better for 10% of the cost. Makes sense to me.

Quick Reply: funny