Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

WTF fast?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 11:30 PM
Local Yokel
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: WTF fast?

Thats pretty fast shifting for a viper. I've driven one and thats pretty good ...
Old 06-03-2007, 11:42 PM
cominus
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: luckythirteen13

ORIGINAL: MustangGT03

ORIGINAL: SVTBill

Now that was a stick I don't think many street or dragauto's could beat. And I could do a much better job than that on the speed shifting.
how are you going to compare shifting your stock mustang gt to a 7 second viper?
Well lets see maybe I've been driving sticks for over 35 years now. And on another post on here people were saying that an auto could out run a stick at the drags, I don't think theres many autos that can out run that thing. And anyway I was just saying that I could do a much better job than that shifting that thing if it was me.
despite my desire not to start an argument (and in the video section of all places) im going to post my thoughts anyways. your right a stock viper with an auto cant out run that thing, a viper with the same hp and an auto could. trans brake, wot shifts, instant shift from gear to gear, impossible to miss a shift. the auto would be more consistant and a tad faster
Yeah and would also cost alot more. The deepest pocket always wins.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:46 PM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cominus

Now that was a stick I don't think many street or dragauto's could beat. And I could do a much better job than that on the speed shifting.
how are you going to compare shifting your stock mustang gt to a 7 second viper?
Well lets see maybe I've been driving sticks for over 35 years now. And on another post on here people were saying that an auto could out run a stick at the drags, I don't think theres many autos that can out run that thing. And anyway I was just saying that I could do a much better job than that shifting that thing if it was me.
despite my desire not to start an argument (and in the video section of all places) im going to post my thoughts anyways. your right a stock viper with an auto cant out run that thing, a viper with the same hp and an auto could. trans brake, wot shifts, instant shift from gear to gear, impossible to miss a shift. the auto would be more consistant and a tad faster
not always the case but very true
Old 06-05-2007, 04:27 AM
mustangGTdude1031
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: cominus

true, but if you have the money to spend on that thing, then puting a beefed auto in there would be chump change.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:28 AM
johnt2k7
4th Gear Member

when i used to go out and street race before i got busted their got to be some nice cars come out just to show off not to race including a TT viper with a 150 shot it was a foreign dude and he had a dyno sheet that he had maxed out a 1500 hp dyno and he also has a TT350Z that is still in the works last i know

my friend took some pics il see if he still has them and if fo il post em