Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Mach Vs Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005, 05:45 PM

Default RE: Mach Vs Camaro

ORIGINAL: Blue70

I'm sorry racing from a roll is for PцﻯśﻷŞ [:'(]

Best dodging of the langauge filters I've seen yet.

A+ for you.

Old 01-23-2005, 09:42 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: vfast

roll racing is for pu ssies........cause you can't fiqure out how to hook up......I put that in the same cad as a import flyby[:'(]
But do you not agree that it is a much better test of the cars and not the drivers?

Sure I like to go from a stop on your average street race (because I am running D/Rs and almost nobody else in my area runs anything but regular radails but it really shows what the car is all about from a slower roll.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:17 AM
00MustangGT
1st Gear Member

My friend has been an F-body fanatic since he was 9 years old. I showed him the link to this video and he quickly noticed the side mirrors of the video car. He noticed that they weren't part of the body line so this eliminates the car from being a Camaro, it could still be a LS1 powered Firebird or Y-body. But since the mirror isn't on a complete mount therefore it's not a TA.. Lastly the mirror' mount goes stright out unlike a C5 which angles upwards.. so is there anybody who knows for sure this is an LS1? Good race though- Go mach1 !
Old 01-24-2005, 12:42 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

It's definately a Camaro man. You can even see the front of the car in the video.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:36 PM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

why would someone go out of the way and fake the video. I think that is a rediculous comment, that i would expect from svtp. Not from here. "It's Staged" lmao

Same driver stock vs stock the ls1 is faster. But Ford did a great job. Scott Hoag I should say putting the mach1 together. Gears, live axel, lighter then the corbas. Car as TONS of potential, what other NA ford breaks into the 12s Soo easily...? I can copy and paste from trap times from the registry just tires and or exhuast put plenty of good mach drivers in high 12s.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:41 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sp3nis

why would someone go out of the way and fake the video. I think that is a rediculous comment, that i would expect from svtp. Not from here. "It's Staged" lmao
Haha! You must hate SVTP as much as I do. Those guys and their Cobra's...I tell ya what. If one ran an Enzo, the Cobra driver would have either A: granny shifted B: smoked the tires from a 100mph kick C: died at the wheel.

Some races do appear staged though, ever seen a Honda with bolt ons pull a bolt on LS1? It happens, at least in videos.
Old 01-24-2005, 02:46 PM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 98LS1

ORIGINAL: sp3nis

Haha! You must hate SVTP as much as I do. Those guys and their Cobra's...I tell ya what. If one ran an Enzo, the Cobra driver would have either A: granny shifted B: smoked the tires from a 100mph kick C: died at the wheel.

Some races do appear staged though, ever seen a Honda will bolt ons pull a bolt on LS1? It happens, at least in videos.
Haha Yeah. Ill admitt the editor was cocky, in the begining and etc. But thats exactly why its on video. All the good videos arent Exotics smoking muscle cars, its the few times that the muscle car gets the win. And if you know you are going to get a nice win, agiasnt some tough competitoin of course you are going to film it. And anything is possible once, but twice or a third time. Its proving something.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:52 PM
00MustangGT
1st Gear Member

Well in the video clip i saw all i could see was the mach and the passenger a pillar and rv mirror. Are you talkin about the first clip cause It no worky for me.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:16 PM
sp3nis
I ♥ Acer

Ya i ran out of bandwith if you really want it can rehost.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:48 PM
00MustangGT
1st Gear Member

that would be cool, yeah i was referrin to the second posted vid-sorry.

Quick Reply: Mach Vs Camaro