Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Is this warranted?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 06:53 PM
XXC
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Is this warranted?

ORIGINAL: powerjon

i wouldnt pull over for that cop either. it wasnt a story of black victim vs white cop. its the fact that he obviously has no sense of control. to join the force, you have to pass a psyche test. being a cop took a toll on this one.

for those that claimed that she received a reward because she was black, you are a racist redneck honkey.

facts:
1) he pointed a gun at her, forcefully removed her from her vehicle, and assulted her
2) she was not a threat, there was no need to use force. she was a (nursing) woman wearing a scarf looking like a granny; was putting her on the ground neccessary?
3) out here in california, they recommend you don't pull over immediately before calling 911 to make sure it is a real cop, as they must radio in to pull you over. there have been occurances where a man with lights and a loud speaker have raped women. there have also been accounts of real police officers pulling people over to see if they can get lucky from young women trying to get out of tickets (out of their jurisdictions as well). She was in every right to keep moving in to a more populated area. if she got pulled over in an area less populated, she wouldnt have been rewarded 6 figures as there were no witnesses. its the law's word against hers.

ps: i'm not black, so don't try to say i'm siding.
Your siding.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:25 PM
blacknotchbob
1st Gear Member

So, the next time I get blue lighted I'm going to do the same thing she did and keep going til I feel like stopping. I want to get PAID sucka, tired of working for the things I want. I'll keep everyone up to date on how the lawsuit is going, after I get out of jail, of course.
I am a honky, but not a redneck........*******!
Old 08-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Blacksmoke
The Paranoid One

So, the next time I get blue lighted I'm going to do the same thing she did and keep going til I feel like stopping. I want to get PAID sucka, tired of working for the things I want. I'll keep everyone up to date on how the lawsuit is going, after I get out of jail, of course.
I am a honky, but not a redneck........*******!
It's gonna suck when you do that and come up on a real cool headed cop and all he does is say.
"You failed to stop for 8 miles sir. Please step out of the car."
Then slaps cuffs on you and you got no lawsuit! lol.
Old 08-22-2007, 07:01 PM
blacknotchbob
1st Gear Member

That would be my crappy luck, however , we don't have too many cool headed cops around here. They are mostly cocky bastards.