Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Is this warranted?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 03:37 AM
02 Stang
5th Gear Member

Default Is this warranted?

http://www.break.com/index/copfired25.html
Old 08-16-2007, 03:52 PM
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

Default RE: Is this warranted?

That cop got what he deserved, working 11 years to have to start all over at somewhere else.
Old 08-16-2007, 07:38 PM
lexy
3rd Gear Member

yeah and if she was a drug dealer he would have been praised. He didn't do nothing wrong I'd whoop her *** to . how hard is it to tell a cop from not a cop? Hmmm flashing light pull da f*** over and shut up. She deserved it. I'd kick her if I was him. Then she probably used the whole legal rights Im a black woman against the "racist" white cop ****. Oh well I don't car another pig out. Love you bye
Old 08-16-2007, 11:07 PM
mustangcat
Deputy CatDog - To Purr'tect and Explode

It's not the fact that he was yelling at her and took her down.
It's the fact that he pulled a Felony stop(Pistol drawn and commanding the driver to exit the vehicle and get on the ground) that he did wrong, pointing a gun an inch from someones face when they didn't commit a crime isn't a good thing.
Old 08-17-2007, 05:48 AM
SilvrStang
6th Gear Member

can u spell "racial profiling"?? . That mother****er should be ****ing shot
Old 08-18-2007, 06:38 PM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

that woman got rewarded for refusing to pull over??? wtf kind of $hit is that?
Old 08-18-2007, 06:39 PM
TT_Stang
2nd Gear Member

So it takes over 8 miles to determineit'sa cop? Bullsh*t that freeway was populated plenty, she should have pulled over within a 1/2mile. Oh yea one more thing when you dont obey the law (Speeding) and then you dont stop for 8 milesthat's a felony!!!
Old 08-18-2007, 07:25 PM
blacknotchbob
1st Gear Member

Rodney King was rewarded for being high, and speeding, and evasion....
It's just par for the course.
Last time I went to traffic court the guy before me was black, he was caught speeding on the same street I was, and changed lanes without signaling. He tried to talk his way out, and the judge was about to make him pay.......Until he said he felt his civil rights were violated. He walked out without spending a dime on fines, no points, nothing. I had to pay! Guess i have no rights. Should have run!
Old 08-19-2007, 12:48 AM
Allstar
5th Gear Member

cop was totally pulling some unessesary **** proly scraed the *** outta her thats why she didn't get out as fast as she did.. stupid *** cop
serves his dumbass right
Old 08-21-2007, 04:04 PM
powerjon

i wouldnt pull over for that cop either. it wasnt a story of black victim vs white cop. its the fact that he obviously has no sense of control. to join the force, you have to pass a psyche test. being a cop took a toll on this one.

for those that claimed that she received a reward because she was black, you are a racist redneck honkey.

facts:
1) he pointed a gun at her, forcefully removed her from her vehicle, and assulted her
2) she was not a threat, there was no need to use force. she was a (nursing) woman wearing a scarf looking like a granny; was putting her on the ground neccessary?
3) out here in california, they recommend you don't pull over immediately before calling 911 to make sure it is a real cop, as they must radio in to pull you over. there have been occurances where a man with lights and a loud speaker have raped women. there have also been accounts of real police officers pulling people over to see if they can get lucky from young women trying to get out of tickets (out of their jurisdictions as well). She was in every right to keep moving in to a more populated area. if she got pulled over in an area less populated, she wouldnt have been rewarded 6 figures as there were no witnesses. its the law's word against hers.

ps: i'm not black, so don't try to say i'm siding.

Quick Reply: Is this warranted?