Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 04:17 PM
JoeB18R
I ♥ Acer

Default Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!

http://members.***.net/preludevgrly/Domestics.WMV
Old 04-04-2005, 04:33 PM
88mustanglx
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!

yeah to bad its an RSX-S though. I'd rather have a slower car then have a fast car that sounds like a giant bumble bee and looks gay ,thank you.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:41 PM
JoeB18R
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 88mustanglx

yeah to bad its an RSX-S though. I'd rather have a slower car then have a fast car that sounds like a giant bumble bee and looks gay ,thank you.

Said the owner of a maroon 1980s fox body? Oh zeh irony is stinging mine eyes!

I would have to say outside of the Mustang fan base the majority of people in the world would say the RSX looks better then your car.

But looks are completely subjective and therefore are irrelevant. Your myopic bias is at the heart of why people label mustang owners as elitist ******. Ergo, that was a really retarded statement.

edit:

While I agree a V8 sounds bad *** in its own right, turbo Honda engines don’t have that “bumblebee” sound, and the K20A2 in the RSX ha an awesome note bone stock. You aren’t very knowledgeable about these engines obviously, or you would know this. Way to talk about things that you don’t know about.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:48 PM
4fit?
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JoeB18R
Your myopic bias is at the heart of why people label mustang owners as elitist ******. Ergo, that was a really retarded statement.
I normally don't jump into to this type of BS post, but I just can't help but notice that you, a Honda owner, felt compelled to come join a site dedicated to us "elitist ******" and our certain make of automobile. [&:] I guess a "Welcome to the club, *****" is in order.

That being said, that is one quick *** RSX. But I would still prefer a fox body stang over it anyday of the week. And I do know what I am talking about as I have driven a couple of the Type S cars.
Old 04-04-2005, 04:57 PM
JoeB18R
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 4fit?

Your myopic bias is at the heart of why people label mustang owners as elitist ******. Ergo, that was a really retarded statement.
I normally don't jump into to this type of BS post, but I just can't help but notice that you, a Honda owner, felt compelled to come join a site dedicated to us "elitist ******" and our certain make of automobile. [&:] I guess a "Welcome to the club, *****" is in order.

That being said, that is one quick *** RSX. But I would still prefer a fox body stang over it anyday of the week. And I do know what I am talking about as I have driven a couple of the Type S cars.
Wrong.

I came over here because one of your members x-posted one of my threads from another board in order to “flame" me. After which, a co-member of this board, and Honda-Tech.com, took it upon him self to link me. Hence why I am here. I decided to stay, however, because there are some cool people. Not in this forum apparently, but at least the kills section has some decent guys in it.

But I digress...

Go check it out for your self.

https://mustangforums.com/m_450726/tm.htm

That’s two for two now with people talking about things they don’t necessarily know about. What’s the deal?

Old 04-04-2005, 05:23 PM
4fit?
4th Gear Member

Hey bub, I wasn't trying to talk smack. I was staing an opinion which I am 100% allowed to say. I didn't say why you joined or care and it is also 100% fine with me that you are here. Hell, I don't care if you drive a Hyundai, if you're into cars and want to discuss them, fine with me. So, don't go bashing me, as I didn't bash you and I, for one, would never visit another forum for the sole purpose of bashing someone. Okay, I'm done.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:01 PM
Aliate X
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 88mustanglx

Said the owner of a maroon 1980s fox body? Oh zeh irony is stinging mine eyes!

I would have to say outside of the Mustang fan base the majority of people in the world would say the RSX looks better then your car.

But looks are completely subjective and therefore are irrelevant. Your myopic bias is at the heart of why people label mustang owners as elitist ******. Ergo, that was a really retarded statement.

edit:

While I agree a V8 sounds bad *** in its own right, turbo Honda engines don’t have that “bumblebee” sound, and the K20A2 in the RSX ha an awesome note bone stock. You aren’t very knowledgeable about these engines obviously, or you would know this. Way to talk about things that you don’t know about.
When you drive to a store or something do you always walk out of the store finding a group of people pointing at talking about your car?

Or when you go to the gas station, everyone stops what they are doing to check out your car and ask questions?

No? Well they do for me.

Edit - I forgot you were the guy with the civic, its a clean car man, but dont **** on fox bodies.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:21 PM
4fit?
4th Gear Member

Yes, he certainly has a nice looking Civic. No doubt about that.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:22 PM
Dbeck002
I ♥ Acer

Yea how dick is that, hating on fox bodies. Go away honda man...

Ergo, youll need to earn your respect harder than anyone else now.

Cheerio'

Old 04-04-2005, 06:27 PM
SN95FoxII
2nd Gear Member

So you beat a bunch of pretty much stock mustangs... I sure as hell would hope so with those mods. Not a bad car, I like them better than alot of other imports out there.

Quick Reply: Couple of mustangs vs RSX-S... plus more!