Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Twin Turbo Shelby GT500!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
mustang_pa
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Twin Turbo Shelby GT500!!!!

ORIGINAL: HotStart

ORIGINAL: mustang_pa

nicegt500 to bad it was fabbed up by evolution motorsport aka the sh!ttest shop in the US.

Why are they the sh!ttiest shop? I have had nothing but positive experiences with Evo and crew, andthey have one of thebestreputations among the GT500 crowd. Just wondering.
So many reasons. My buddy had a 99 camaro SS and order an exhuast from them and they never order it for him even after going in there 2x to do it.
I had them put 4:10 in by their master ford machinic they have and the gears whined after the install(i bought the ford racinggears) they said they would for 500 miles and then the noise would go away. the noise never did. So went somewhere else cuz they refused to look at the gears again and said they were fine. They didn't even used the rebuild kit i got for it cuz when i went to replace the gear oil they use goop instead of the gasket that came with the kit. I know goop is fine but i bought the gasket for the install and rebuild. So who knows what else they didn't do for the rear end.
I wanted them to tint just my back window on my vert. They wanted a$150 bucks to do that but for200ish i could have the entire car done. 150 for a small a$$ back window give me a break.200ish for the entire car is aboutright for a shop. So i said f that and learned to do my own tint and it isn't thathard. I have tint my car twice cuz of inspection and have to rip it off, i can do it all in about an hour.
on a side note they chargeoutoutragous (sp) prices for everything they sell.
I just feel if you don't have a cobra or a new05+ gt they don't care.
Also they used to be a sponsoron this forum. You should have read some of the post people would put up on their page, they had really bad service. Itgotprettybad, people were really pissed at them. That company didn't give to **** about the customer. Now they are no where to be seen around here.
But that GT500 is sick they built, i wonder if the gears whine.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:15 PM
kennebell92conv
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Twin Turbo Shelby GT500!!!!

that is one badass stang