Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

Police are looting also!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 05:33 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Default Police are looting also!!!

What a dumb bi*ch! She and her friend was caught redhanded!
Old 09-03-2005, 05:39 PM
Black Snake
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Police are looting also!!!

LOL I dont blame them,I would too, get me a couple of XBOX's and psp's and ps2's hehe
Old 09-03-2005, 05:45 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

Thats the wrong answer! If at any time, this should be the time that people NEEDS to act civilized. They knew the storm was coming and yet they didnt prepare. I dont blame Bush at all for giving the LNG (Louisana National Guard) permission to open fire on looters and the alike. Nothing but the scum of the earth has been unleashed there and it needs to be met with a strong hand.
Old 09-03-2005, 05:48 PM
RAZER
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jdaniel

Thats the wrong answer! If at any time, this should be the time that people NEEDS to act civilized. They knew the storm was coming and yet they didnt prepare. I dont blame Bush at all for giving the LNG (Louisana National Guard) permission to open fire on looters and the alike. Nothing but the scum of the earth has been unleashed there and it needs to be met with a strong hand.
[sm=exactly.gif]
Old 09-03-2005, 05:56 PM
98gt0311
1st Gear Member

La. or LA. I want to say something but its not for this place.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:01 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: 98gt0311

Trust me, I know exactly what you're thinking!
Old 09-03-2005, 06:10 PM
RAZER
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 98gt0311

Trust me, I know exactly what you're thinking!
ME TO, ME TO
Old 09-03-2005, 06:11 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

[sm=exactly.gif] These people should be shot DEAD. We're having problems helping the innocent and the ones that need help because of these scumbags.

It's like that shooting at the helicopters crap. Why!? Theres no need for it.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:15 PM
93StangLX
2nd Gear Member

Think about all the mustangs that were ruined all the new ones at the ford dealershipt, dam id got there and steal a new mustang or maybe a cobra if i could find it and have it airlifted out.lol jk jk

Looting should be the least thing to worry about,These people for crying out loud have nothing but the clothes on there back,It is going to take years for them to get there money back from insurance,There homless i could understand,looting the food stores the food would go bad anyway and like walmart they need clothes what are they going to stay in there wet and dirty ones.But like the jewelry stores and stuff, they should be killed for that,that is uncalled for

And belive me this put yourslef in there shoes, And everthing you owned had just been destroyed and you needed this special medicine to live lets say insaline cause you are a diabetic, you wouldnt break into a drug store to get those meds to live, sure you would and nobody deny it, They tell them to go to the superdome and they dont do anything for them. this is why there is violence

sry for the spelling errors im on a laptop
Old 09-03-2005, 07:57 PM
2000GT4.6
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 93StangLX

Think about all the mustangs that were ruined all the new ones at the ford dealershipt, dam id got there and steal a new mustang or maybe a cobra if i could find it and have it airlifted out.lol jk jk

Looting should be the least thing to worry about,These people for crying out loud have nothing but the clothes on there back,It is going to take years for them to get there money back from insurance,There homless i could understand,looting the food stores the food would go bad anyway and like walmart they need clothes what are they going to stay in there wet and dirty ones.But like the jewelry stores and stuff, they should be killed for that,that is uncalled for

And belive me this put yourslef in there shoes, And everthing you owned had just been destroyed and you needed this special medicine to live lets say insaline cause you are a diabetic, you wouldnt break into a drug store to get those meds to live, sure you would and nobody deny it, They tell them to go to the superdome and they dont do anything for them. this is why there is violence

sry for the spelling errors im on a laptop
Maybe there is violence because there are a bunch of dumbasses still in the city who could have left at any time (and were told to) and still could leave. There is nothing preventing them from just starting to walk.

People seem to forget that cars, helicopters, and buses have not been around forever. The acutal area of destruction is what, 25-30 miles wide?? I have biked farther than that in one day AS RECREATION!!! Don't think for a minute I would be around there still if this was going down, car or no car.

BTW, I have no problem whatsoever with shooting looters. That video was insane!! Cops looting!

Quick Reply: Police are looting also!!!