Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

THIS GUY BEATS FORD GT'S BUT CANT BEAT A NEON

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 06:12 AM
93StangLX
2nd Gear Member

Default THIS GUY BEATS FORD GT'S BUT CANT BEAT A NEON

http://www.crossroadvideos.com/Playe...29AC32760B&p=0

This guy has a video beating a ford gt, but cant get 2 car lengths on a neon? WTF
Old 09-11-2005, 08:01 AM
MyCOBRAdoesntLikeYou

Default RE: THIS GUY BEATS FORD GT'S BUT CANT BEAT A NEON

Must be one fast little neon
Old 09-11-2005, 09:43 AM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

YEah, we went through that in one of the other threads and I was gonna post it but the link was dead like they all go dead after like three days of people bashing the LS1.
Old 09-11-2005, 05:36 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

you dont understand what your talking about that neon is very fast, ive seen it beat porsches and vipers all day, Seans car (TRMIN8R) is faster than that neon i know cuz i was in his car when he raced it, he also has a 200 shot ready whenever he really needs it
Old 09-11-2005, 05:54 PM
ghoste
3rd Gear Member

ford gt wasnt trying.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:03 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mustang30240

you dont understand what your talking about that neon is very fast, ive seen it beat porsches and vipers all day, Seans car (TRMIN8R) is faster than that neon i know cuz i was in his car when he raced it, he also has a 200 shot ready whenever he really needs it
Im not sure if you know what or even heard of a Stage 5 SRT, but my buddy has one. It cost over $30,000 to get it to stage 5. Its probably the fastest highway SRT in the state of Texas. He is running 30 lbs of boost with every upgrade that the Pro drag SRT has PLUS some. He dyno'd 500 and the tires was smoking.

Now with that being said, I have beat him on the highway. So im seriously wondering how that LS1 beat a Ford GT. Im wondering if he paid the guy off. I seen Shannon (the owner of 5.0Resto) at a car show this weekend and asked if he wanted to race me on the highway and he said he would only race me from a 100 mph punch. I will keep trying to get him to do it and I will get it on video. Not to bash him though... just to see what my car will do.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Stinger
4th Gear Member

lol first run didnt even looked like the Ls1 tried. Good race.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:36 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

Im not sure if you know what or even heard of a Stage 5 SRT, but my buddy has one. It cost over $30,000 to get it to stage 5. Its probably the fastest highway SRT in the state of Texas. He is running 30 lbs of boost with every upgrade that the Pro drag SRT has PLUS some. He dyno'd 500 and the tires was smoking.

Now with that being said, I have beat him on the highway. So im seriously wondering how that LS1 beat a Ford GT. Im wondering if he paid the guy off. I seen Shannon (the owner of 5.0Resto) at a car show this weekend and asked if he wanted to race me on the highway and he said he would only race me from a 100 mph punch. I will keep trying to get him to do it and I will get it on video. Not to bash him though... just to see what my car will do.
that isnt a stage 5 neon is got a whole nother setup, plus the ford GT was trying i was there, and sean doesnt need to pay anyone off so cut the crap with that one
Old 09-11-2005, 08:45 PM
ghoste
3rd Gear Member

If the ford gt WAS trying, then the driver doesnt have the skills to drive it. A new z06 can beat a ford gt. But my friend, an SS that sprays and prays can't.

GG.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:49 PM
jdaniel
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: mustang30240

that isnt a stage 5 neon is got a whole nother setup, plus the ford GT was trying i was there, and sean doesnt need to pay anyone off so cut the crap with that one

Well please do share the setup with up. He has to have a LOT of work done because the SRT is designed to shut fuel off after 23 lbs of boost. So to be running 30 lbs of boost is somewhat odd unless he has all the supporting mods to do it.

I never said he had a Stage 5 and im almost positive he doesnt since there is only a handfull in the U.S. and even a few of those are all out drag cars.

So get back with us on the mods.

Quick Reply: THIS GUY BEATS FORD GT'S BUT CANT BEAT A NEON