Mustang Videos This forum is for video's pertaining to Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, Mustangs, and Off Topic.

you wanted a video? here it is

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 12:07 AM
Jugador1
I ♥ Acer

Default you wanted a video? here it is

first off...blah blah blah. second, last time i checked a troll isnt someone whos been a member half a year and posted over 3000 times. last, why have wet dreams over something you cant have? if you can have a supra, please get one, if you cant, then why worry about them?</p><edited><editID>Admin</editID><editDate>38028.645162037</editDate></edited>
Old 01-03-2004, 01:32 AM
StangRAZ

Guys, let me say this. I have a 01 GT, and I have a neighbor that has a 94 single turbo Supra. That is the fastest car I have ever been in cantact with. I wish my GT was like it! He says the only problem with it is that he gets challenged virtually every type of car. He thinks they are either nuts, or just want to see the car run. I hate Jap crap, but that car is awsome.</P>
Old 01-03-2004, 03:16 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

I was set up to race a TT 94 Supra, 94 I think?, by a friend of mine. It was just for fun since I was pretty leary. I had on Mickey T's and he had street tires on. From a stop of course I owned him, from a roll it was pretty even, so I wasn't all that impressed. He was stock BTW.
Old 01-03-2004, 03:20 AM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

sorry, I wanted a cookie
Old 01-03-2004, 04:52 AM
T5superduty
3rd Gear Member

Ya supras are really nice cars, expensive but cool. They have really nice style and performance capabilaties. To have a motor that can have 40 psi of boost thrown at it and have it walk away no problem is pretty impressive.Its basicly 1 of the 3 imports from japan I would ever own.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:27 AM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

Supras are bad *** but they are made for turbos thats why they can take so much boost. i think they are an awesome car but in order to own one you have to havea decent amount of money and just about all supra owners do. thats why they are so fast. but they arent to reliable. Their have been alot of supras blowing their engine because the excess of boost but hey they have money to do it. i have seen stock stangs boosting 22 psi w/ a S/C and it ran i think low 10's or nines well i forgot as for the highway yea they are among the most feared because of the turbo they are packing but hey again there are lots of cars like stang, vettes, vipers, and 240's(w/ andS15 uder the hood) with a turbothat can rule on the highway it all depends on budget and setup. i have seen a DAILY DRIVEN 9 SEC STANG! of course with a turbo and a single turbo its pumping about 800-900 horses-daily driven- and run 9 on drag radials! <edited><editID>SA_Cobra</editID><editDate>37990.9408680556</editDate></edited>
Old 01-05-2004, 01:54 AM
95Stealth302
4th Gear Member

Geez, that Inline6 is probably the rockcrusher of all I-6s. Something for the M3 to come close, but not yet amount to. I love the backfire too. </P>

My pal has a Supra TT that runs 11.2s on stock internals no nitrous. He's converting to single soon, but its a badass machine, breaking the thing loose in 3rd is not a hard task. </P>
Old 01-05-2004, 02:23 AM
f4st

Originally Posted by SA_Cobra
Supras are bad *** but they are made for turbos thats why they can take so much boost. i think they are an awesome car but in order to own one you have to havea decent amount of money and just about all supra owners do. thats why they are so fast. but they arent to reliable. Their have been alot of supras blowing their engine because the excess of boost but hey they have money to do it. i have seen stock stangs boosting 22 psi w/ a S/C and it ran i think low 10's or nines well i forgot as for the highway yea they are among the most feared because of the turbo they are packing but hey again there are lots of cars like stang, vettes, vipers, and 240's(w/ andS15 uder the hood) with a turbothat can rule on the highway it all depends on budget and setup. i have seen a DAILY DRIVEN 9 SEC STANG! of course with a turbo and a single turbo its pumping about 800-900 horses-daily driven- and run 9 on drag radials!
</P>

arent reliable????? are you kidding??when you say "arent reliable" please tell me a 600+ hp car that doesnt have occasional problems??alot of supras do not blow their engines. the stock shortblock can handle 750+ horses. you really wouldnt beleive how many 9-10 seconds supras on the stock blockthere are that could be daily driven with no problems</P>
Old 01-05-2004, 11:46 PM
SA_Cobra
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by f4st

arent reliable????? are you kidding??when you say "arent reliable" please tell me a 600+ hp car that doesnt have occasional problems??alot of supras do not blow their engines. the stock shortblock can handle 750+ horses. you really wouldnt beleive how many 9-10 seconds supras on the stock blockthere are that could be daily driven with no problems</P>

</P>

i dont know about the power but one guy was trying to show off and reved his engine and boom.... everyone was laughing because of his stupidity. they are nice cars but unless you can find a low mile engine(highly doubtful) or buying a 2JZGTE-TT&lt;--THINK SO</P>
Old 01-06-2004, 06:38 AM
f4st

Originally Posted by SA_Cobra
Originally Posted by f4st

</P>

i dont know about the power but one guy was trying to show off and reved his engine and boom.... everyone was laughing because of his stupidity. they are nice cars but unless you can find a low mile engine(highly doubtful) or buying a 2JZGTE-TT&lt;--THINK SO</P>

</P>

uhh i dont thin anyone was laughing at him. stupidity? that is one of the most known supra entusiasts, i think he know what he is doing?theyre are alot of low mileage supras... high mileage supras still have plenty of reliabilty..were talking about the TT engine..</P>

Quick Reply: you wanted a video? here it is