1973 Cougar XR7 Convertible
* 351 Cobra Jet Engine with factory 4 barrel (Cleveland)
* Automatic Transmission
* Power Steering, Power Brakes
* Top works
* Original and unmolested
(one new paint in original color in it's history)
* Rust free
* Never in an accident
* Never butchered
* No dents!
* $2,000 in current receipts
* New tires, tune-up, belts, brakes, and more.
* Current AZ title and registration
* Needs paint and upholstery
(I believe the interior in the car is the factory original. Seats, door panels, carpet and top kits readily available - see links below.)
* The car does not have AC, PW, PDL or Tilt Steering
Mileage shown is 95,000. From the car's condition it appears right, but cant be 100% sure. From my impression the motor doesn't appear to have ever been out of the car. Starts right up and runs well without any smoke. Transmission shifts as it should.
Drive "as-is" or a great starting point for an easy restoration.
Car can been seen near 5th and Wilmot, Tucson AZ.
Call for more details.
Peter (520) 991-7940